T.I.'s Wife Talks About Divorce Rumors: 'We Had a Couple Fights'
Reports of rapper T.I. separating from his wife Tameka "Tiny" Harris apparently are not true. Harris stopped by "The Wendy Williams Show" on Tuesday, March 25 and talked about the rumors during her appearance.
"We had a couple fights and we were arguing," Harris said. "We argue all the time, though. We had this one big fallout about the Grammys. It just lingered on and it got bigger and... We're still together, there's no divorce. We're normal. We go through the same thing that every marriage goes through."
Williams then pointed out the missing wedding ring on Harris' ring finger. She said, "If you see here, I jammed my finger, so I can't even fit it. See, look at this. You see it?" The show's host, who apparently was not convinced, replied, "No, I don't. I don't see it - but I go along with it."
"I'm telling you, for real, for real," Harris continued. "It's a big rock. I would like to wear it. You know, regardless."
Speculations of the two's split emerged during the Grammy night in January. At that time, the pair were seen partying separately. T.I. then told TMZ that he and Harris had an argument, but they were OK the next day.
More T.I. News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard