T.I.'s Wife Talks About Divorce Rumors: 'We Had a Couple Fights'
Reports of rapper T.I. separating from his wife Tameka "Tiny" Harris apparently are not true. Harris stopped by "The Wendy Williams Show" on Tuesday, March 25 and talked about the rumors during her appearance.
"We had a couple fights and we were arguing," Harris said. "We argue all the time, though. We had this one big fallout about the Grammys. It just lingered on and it got bigger and... We're still together, there's no divorce. We're normal. We go through the same thing that every marriage goes through."
Williams then pointed out the missing wedding ring on Harris' ring finger. She said, "If you see here, I jammed my finger, so I can't even fit it. See, look at this. You see it?" The show's host, who apparently was not convinced, replied, "No, I don't. I don't see it - but I go along with it."
"I'm telling you, for real, for real," Harris continued. "It's a big rock. I would like to wear it. You know, regardless."
Speculations of the two's split emerged during the Grammy night in January. At that time, the pair were seen partying separately. T.I. then told TMZ that he and Harris had an argument, but they were OK the next day.
More T.I. News
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame