T.I.'s Wife Talks About Divorce Rumors: 'We Had a Couple Fights'
Reports of rapper T.I. separating from his wife Tameka "Tiny" Harris apparently are not true. Harris stopped by "The Wendy Williams Show" on Tuesday, March 25 and talked about the rumors during her appearance.
"We had a couple fights and we were arguing," Harris said. "We argue all the time, though. We had this one big fallout about the Grammys. It just lingered on and it got bigger and... We're still together, there's no divorce. We're normal. We go through the same thing that every marriage goes through."
Williams then pointed out the missing wedding ring on Harris' ring finger. She said, "If you see here, I jammed my finger, so I can't even fit it. See, look at this. You see it?" The show's host, who apparently was not convinced, replied, "No, I don't. I don't see it - but I go along with it."
"I'm telling you, for real, for real," Harris continued. "It's a big rock. I would like to wear it. You know, regardless."
Speculations of the two's split emerged during the Grammy night in January. At that time, the pair were seen partying separately. T.I. then told TMZ that he and Harris had an argument, but they were OK the next day.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival