Future Previews Collab With Nicki Minaj 'Rockstar'
Future invited some writers to a private listening party he held on Tuesday evening, March 25. During the event, he played some songs off his upcoming "Honest" album as well as his collaboration with Nicki Minaj, "Rockstar".
Produced by DJ Clue, "Rockstar" is an up-tempo track which was cut from the album because George Michael refused to clear the sample from his hit, "Never Gonna Dance". Future allowed the attendees of the party to record the track and dared them to leak it.
In two snippets shared via Instagram, the song features the rapper spitting verses like "All my life and all my dreams, all my b***hes in love with me/ I like the life we lead, surrounded by a bunch of stars" before Minaj's vocals emerge. Future reportedly hinted that he would release the song in the future.
"Honest" is scheduled to arrive on April 22. It was produced by Mike WiLL Made It and will feature guest appearances from the likes of Pharrell Williams, Pusha T and Kanye West.
Ciara's baby daddy recently shared more details about the forthcoming record when he visited "The Wendy Williams Show". "I wanted it to be more personal. You know you say I'm more laid back and mysterious well I want to be more personal with my album and open up to me fans," he explained.
More Future News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer