Future Previews Collab With Nicki Minaj 'Rockstar'
Future invited some writers to a private listening party he held on Tuesday evening, March 25. During the event, he played some songs off his upcoming "Honest" album as well as his collaboration with Nicki Minaj, "Rockstar".
Produced by DJ Clue, "Rockstar" is an up-tempo track which was cut from the album because George Michael refused to clear the sample from his hit, "Never Gonna Dance". Future allowed the attendees of the party to record the track and dared them to leak it.
In two snippets shared via Instagram, the song features the rapper spitting verses like "All my life and all my dreams, all my b***hes in love with me/ I like the life we lead, surrounded by a bunch of stars" before Minaj's vocals emerge. Future reportedly hinted that he would release the song in the future.
"Honest" is scheduled to arrive on April 22. It was produced by Mike WiLL Made It and will feature guest appearances from the likes of Pharrell Williams, Pusha T and Kanye West.
Ciara's baby daddy recently shared more details about the forthcoming record when he visited "The Wendy Williams Show". "I wanted it to be more personal. You know you say I'm more laid back and mysterious well I want to be more personal with my album and open up to me fans," he explained.
More Future News
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party