Future Previews Collab With Nicki Minaj 'Rockstar'
Future invited some writers to a private listening party he held on Tuesday evening, March 25. During the event, he played some songs off his upcoming "Honest" album as well as his collaboration with Nicki Minaj, "Rockstar".
Produced by DJ Clue, "Rockstar" is an up-tempo track which was cut from the album because George Michael refused to clear the sample from his hit, "Never Gonna Dance". Future allowed the attendees of the party to record the track and dared them to leak it.
In two snippets shared via Instagram, the song features the rapper spitting verses like "All my life and all my dreams, all my b***hes in love with me/ I like the life we lead, surrounded by a bunch of stars" before Minaj's vocals emerge. Future reportedly hinted that he would release the song in the future.
"Honest" is scheduled to arrive on April 22. It was produced by Mike WiLL Made It and will feature guest appearances from the likes of Pharrell Williams, Pusha T and Kanye West.
Ciara's baby daddy recently shared more details about the forthcoming record when he visited "The Wendy Williams Show". "I wanted it to be more personal. You know you say I'm more laid back and mysterious well I want to be more personal with my album and open up to me fans," he explained.
More Future News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off