'Scandal' Star Columbus Short Reportedly Involved in Bar Brawl
Actor Colombus Short, who is popular for his role as Harrison Wright on "Scandal", reportedly was involved in a bar fight. According to TMZ, the actor was celebrating a couple's engagement at Gabe's Bar and Grill in Los Angeles on March 15 when the altercation took place.
Short reportedly had an argument with a man, who allegedly told him, "You might be richer than me but I get my girls to buy me everything I want including your wife." According to an eyewitness, Short came up from behind and attacked the 37-year-old man, who went unconscious for a few minutes and had a broken nose as the result.
Short reportedly fled the scene immediately. Police are currently investigating the criminal battery.
It was not the first time Short was accused of being involved in altercation. In 2010, he allegedly hit a man at a fitness center in Los Angeles, knocking some teeth off.
On Tuesday, March 25, Short was seen going to filming set in Los Angeles. The actor apparently was in good spirits as he was seen laughing while checking out his phone. Short wore a checkered shirt, dark pants, a tie and black coat during the outing.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival