'Scandal' Star Columbus Short Reportedly Involved in Bar Brawl
Actor Colombus Short, who is popular for his role as Harrison Wright on "Scandal", reportedly was involved in a bar fight. According to TMZ, the actor was celebrating a couple's engagement at Gabe's Bar and Grill in Los Angeles on March 15 when the altercation took place.
Short reportedly had an argument with a man, who allegedly told him, "You might be richer than me but I get my girls to buy me everything I want including your wife." According to an eyewitness, Short came up from behind and attacked the 37-year-old man, who went unconscious for a few minutes and had a broken nose as the result.
Short reportedly fled the scene immediately. Police are currently investigating the criminal battery.
It was not the first time Short was accused of being involved in altercation. In 2010, he allegedly hit a man at a fitness center in Los Angeles, knocking some teeth off.
On Tuesday, March 25, Short was seen going to filming set in Los Angeles. The actor apparently was in good spirits as he was seen laughing while checking out his phone. Short wore a checkered shirt, dark pants, a tie and black coat during the outing.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover