50 Cent Takes Over the Cockpit in 'Pilot' Video
50 Cent is partying in a flying plane in the music video for his newly-released track "Pilot". In the three-minute clip arriving on Tuesday, March 25, the rapper is dressing up as a pilot and taking over the cockpit.
He's then seen partying with a bunch of sexy ladies as he brags about his baller lifestyle. Another scene shows the New York-based artist rapping his verses in front of a luxury car and two G5s that are parked in the hangar.
"Pilot" is the latest track released to build the anticipation of 50 Cent's new album, "Animal Ambition". Featuring contributions from the likes of Dr. Dre, Jadakiss, Styles P, Trey Songz and Prodigy of Mobb Deep, the record is due out on June 3.
"Overall, the project is about prosperity," 50 Cent recently told MTV of his new album. "The first joint I put out was 'Hold On', and it's about the envy or jealousy connected to doing too well in front of people in the environment I grew up in."
50 Cent's "Pilot" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival