Video: Ed Sheeran Debuts New Song 'Take It Back Now' at London Show
Ed Sheeran debuted a new song when he took the stage at an event in London. The 23-year-old crooner was performing at the Teenage Cancer Trust show at London's Royal Albert Hall on Monday night, March 24 when he decided to preview his new musical project with the live rendition of a track called "Take It Back Now".
Appearing onstage wearing casual outfit, the British redhead played his guitar while rapping at speed that's more impressive than his 2011 single, "You Need Me, I Don't Need You". He then slowed things down for the chorus. "Come on and take it back now," he sang it.
"Take It Back Now" will likely be featured in Sheeran's upcoming second album that's currently still in the works. The follow-up to 2011's "+" is expected to arrive later this year.
During the Monday event, Sheeran also sang other tracks including "Tenerife Sea", which was debuted during his show at NY's Madison Square Garden last year, and "I See Fire" from the soundtrack of movie "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug".
More Ed Sheeran News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3