Video: Ed Sheeran Debuts New Song 'Take It Back Now' at London Show
Ed Sheeran debuted a new song when he took the stage at an event in London. The 23-year-old crooner was performing at the Teenage Cancer Trust show at London's Royal Albert Hall on Monday night, March 24 when he decided to preview his new musical project with the live rendition of a track called "Take It Back Now".
Appearing onstage wearing casual outfit, the British redhead played his guitar while rapping at speed that's more impressive than his 2011 single, "You Need Me, I Don't Need You". He then slowed things down for the chorus. "Come on and take it back now," he sang it.
"Take It Back Now" will likely be featured in Sheeran's upcoming second album that's currently still in the works. The follow-up to 2011's "+" is expected to arrive later this year.
During the Monday event, Sheeran also sang other tracks including "Tenerife Sea", which was debuted during his show at NY's Madison Square Garden last year, and "I See Fire" from the soundtrack of movie "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug".
More Ed Sheeran News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered