Naomi Campbell Laughs When Asked About Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Vogue Cover
Naomi Campbell apparently is not a fan of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Vogue cover. During an interview with Australia's "The Morning Show" on Tuesday, March 25, the supermodel was asked about the pair's appearance on the magazine's cover. "I do not want to comment," Campbell said at first.
When asked why, Campbell burst into laughter. She then explained, "I'm a fashion model and I've been working for 28 years. And when you get a Vogue cover, it's a build in your career... a stepping stone to achieve that. And I'm a fashion model, what more can I say?"
"So you think that Kim and Kanye haven't earned the right to be on the cover of Vogue?" the show's host asked, to which she answered, "Those are your words." Campbell, who was on the magazine's covers many times, added, "I'm being politically correct. That's Anna Wintour's choice to put them on the cover of her magazine, who's to question it?"
Shortly after the cover was released, Sarah Michelle Gellar tweeted that she was thinking of canceling her subscription. "Who is with me?" she wrote. Jared Padalecki also slammed the cover, tweeting, "Not that I'm a Vogue reader, but, really?? Kim Kardashian? I thought it was supposed to be a magazine about class and style???"
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?