'24: Live Another Day' New Trailer: No Going Back for Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer comes out of his hideout on "24: Live Another Day" which is previewed in a new full trailer. The hero-turned-fugitive tries to stop an attempted assassination of President Heller in London, but the CIA wrongly accuses him of planning to harm the U.S. president.
Targeted by CIA, Jack recruits the help of a punked-out Chloe to stop an attack that may ignite a world war. "Why are you doing this Jack? If you stop the attacks, all will be forgiven?" Chloe asks, but Jack replies, "No going back for me."
Kiefer Sutherland returns as Jack Bauer. Now an exile, he is willing to risk his life and freedom to avert yet another global disaster. He attempts to thwart an unthinkable terrorist attack in London that could change the world forever. Mary Lynn Rajskub reprises her role as Chloe who is now working underground, while William Devane is back as James Heller who is now POTUS.
Benjamin Bratt stars as CIA head Steve Harries, Yvonne Strahovski plays CIA agent Kate Morgan, Giles Matthey is CIA computer tech Jordan Reed, and Gbenga Akinnagbe is cast as a strong and arrogant field operative named Erik Ritter. Michelle Fairley additionally takes a villainous role of Margot, a British national and widow of a notorious terrorist.
The 12-episode event premieres Monday, May 5 at 8 P.M. on FOX.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet