Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Name Twin Boys Tristan and Sasha
Elsa Pataky, who gave birth to her second and third child with Chris Hemsworth in Cedars Sinai Medical Center last week, has revealed the names of the newborns. The Spanish actress took to Instagram on Tuesday, March 25 to announce that the baby boys are called Tristan and Sasha.
"You are home! Tristan and Sasha came to to this world on March 18, just after a full moon. Complete happiness!" Pataky wrote in Spanish. The "Fast and Furious 6" actress gave a glimpse of her little ones by uploading a photo of the babies' toes.
On Tuesday, March 25, Pataky talked about preparing for the babies' arrival in a blog post for Glamour Espana website. The mother of three wrote, "For the twins I bought a large [crib] to fit the two together. It is a hotbed of brand Stokke. I recommend it to moms because it can extend over the years and it serves babies until 4 or 5 years [in age]."
Pataky, who is also a mother to a 23-month-old daughter India Rose, continued describing products she used for her three children. She then concluded, "Enjoy every second with your baby. Because it is the most wonderful thing in the world."
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?