Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Name Twin Boys Tristan and Sasha
Elsa Pataky, who gave birth to her second and third child with Chris Hemsworth in Cedars Sinai Medical Center last week, has revealed the names of the newborns. The Spanish actress took to Instagram on Tuesday, March 25 to announce that the baby boys are called Tristan and Sasha.
"You are home! Tristan and Sasha came to to this world on March 18, just after a full moon. Complete happiness!" Pataky wrote in Spanish. The "Fast and Furious 6" actress gave a glimpse of her little ones by uploading a photo of the babies' toes.
On Tuesday, March 25, Pataky talked about preparing for the babies' arrival in a blog post for Glamour Espana website. The mother of three wrote, "For the twins I bought a large [crib] to fit the two together. It is a hotbed of brand Stokke. I recommend it to moms because it can extend over the years and it serves babies until 4 or 5 years [in age]."
Pataky, who is also a mother to a 23-month-old daughter India Rose, continued describing products she used for her three children. She then concluded, "Enjoy every second with your baby. Because it is the most wonderful thing in the world."
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat