Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Name Twin Boys Tristan and Sasha
Elsa Pataky, who gave birth to her second and third child with Chris Hemsworth in Cedars Sinai Medical Center last week, has revealed the names of the newborns. The Spanish actress took to Instagram on Tuesday, March 25 to announce that the baby boys are called Tristan and Sasha.
"You are home! Tristan and Sasha came to to this world on March 18, just after a full moon. Complete happiness!" Pataky wrote in Spanish. The "Fast and Furious 6" actress gave a glimpse of her little ones by uploading a photo of the babies' toes.
On Tuesday, March 25, Pataky talked about preparing for the babies' arrival in a blog post for Glamour Espana website. The mother of three wrote, "For the twins I bought a large [crib] to fit the two together. It is a hotbed of brand Stokke. I recommend it to moms because it can extend over the years and it serves babies until 4 or 5 years [in age]."
Pataky, who is also a mother to a 23-month-old daughter India Rose, continued describing products she used for her three children. She then concluded, "Enjoy every second with your baby. Because it is the most wonderful thing in the world."
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge