Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Name Twin Boys Tristan and Sasha
Elsa Pataky, who gave birth to her second and third child with Chris Hemsworth in Cedars Sinai Medical Center last week, has revealed the names of the newborns. The Spanish actress took to Instagram on Tuesday, March 25 to announce that the baby boys are called Tristan and Sasha.
"You are home! Tristan and Sasha came to to this world on March 18, just after a full moon. Complete happiness!" Pataky wrote in Spanish. The "Fast and Furious 6" actress gave a glimpse of her little ones by uploading a photo of the babies' toes.
On Tuesday, March 25, Pataky talked about preparing for the babies' arrival in a blog post for Glamour Espana website. The mother of three wrote, "For the twins I bought a large [crib] to fit the two together. It is a hotbed of brand Stokke. I recommend it to moms because it can extend over the years and it serves babies until 4 or 5 years [in age]."
Pataky, who is also a mother to a 23-month-old daughter India Rose, continued describing products she used for her three children. She then concluded, "Enjoy every second with your baby. Because it is the most wonderful thing in the world."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame