'Edge of Tomorrow' New Trailer: Emily Blunt Shoots Tom Cruise in the Face
A fresh trailer for sci-fi film "Edge of Tomorrow" has arrived. It's filled with new footage that tells the story of Tom Cruise as Lt. Col. Bill Cage in a suicide mission against aliens. He gets trained by a fellow soldier played by Emily Blunt, but it's not a usual war story. At one point, when he broke his leg after a hard long training session, she shoots him in the face in order for them to "reset."
In this movie, death is a way to "start over" again. Cruise's character finds himself waking up in the past and repeatedly returning to war and reliving a fatal battle. As he passes through each time loop in an attempt to change his fate, he meets Rita Vrataski (Blunt) who offers to train him so that he can survive the war and solve the mystery in the process. As his death and resurrection repeat time and time again, his skill as a soldier grows.
Based on Hiroshi Sakurazaka's Japanese novel "All You Need Is Kill", the film is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on June 6 this year. Coming from "The Bourne Identity" and "Mr and Mrs Smith" director Doug Liman, it is supported by Jeremy Piven, Lara Pulver, and Marianne Jean-Baptiste among others.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates