Demi Lovato and Kathy Griffin Exchange Heated Words
Kathy Griffin set a war of words against Demi Lovato when she called the singer a "douche." The comedienne was asked to share the "biggest douche celebrity" she had ever met and quickly mentioned Lovato's name.
"Probably [Demi] Lovato," Griffin wrote, mistakenly writing the singer's name "Debbie." She added, "Plus she should calm the f down bout Lady GaGa gettin barfed on." The tweet was later taken down but Lovato found out about it anyway.
In her response, Lovato shared a selfie in which she was sticking her tongue out while Griffin was standing in the background. "Only a 'douche' to people I can't stand," she captioned the photo. The post was also taken down later.
Griffin received hate messages from Lovato's fans and she retweeted most of them. She noted, "FYI I did NOT delete my incredibly innocuous tweet re @ddlovato. Apologies 2 twitter if the #lovatics death threats violate code of conduct!"
Lovato criticized Lady GaGa two weeks ago when the Mother Monster played a puking scene at her SXSW performance. Lovato slammed GaGa for glorifying bulimia, saying it was neither "cool" nor "artsy." GaGa responded to her, saying in an interview, "I am very supportive of Demi's struggle and her recovery as well as the recovery of anyone who is suffering from that. But this performance had absolutely nothing to do with any eating disorder, and we never intended for it to be taken that way."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame