Demi Lovato and Kathy Griffin Exchange Heated Words
Kathy Griffin set a war of words against Demi Lovato when she called the singer a "douche." The comedienne was asked to share the "biggest douche celebrity" she had ever met and quickly mentioned Lovato's name.
"Probably [Demi] Lovato," Griffin wrote, mistakenly writing the singer's name "Debbie." She added, "Plus she should calm the f down bout Lady GaGa gettin barfed on." The tweet was later taken down but Lovato found out about it anyway.
In her response, Lovato shared a selfie in which she was sticking her tongue out while Griffin was standing in the background. "Only a 'douche' to people I can't stand," she captioned the photo. The post was also taken down later.
Griffin received hate messages from Lovato's fans and she retweeted most of them. She noted, "FYI I did NOT delete my incredibly innocuous tweet re @ddlovato. Apologies 2 twitter if the #lovatics death threats violate code of conduct!"
Lovato criticized Lady GaGa two weeks ago when the Mother Monster played a puking scene at her SXSW performance. Lovato slammed GaGa for glorifying bulimia, saying it was neither "cool" nor "artsy." GaGa responded to her, saying in an interview, "I am very supportive of Demi's struggle and her recovery as well as the recovery of anyone who is suffering from that. But this performance had absolutely nothing to do with any eating disorder, and we never intended for it to be taken that way."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective