'How I Met Your Mother' Series Finale Preview Promises One Last Surprise
"How I Met Your Mother" will wrap up its nine-season run next week as Ted finally gets to the end of his story-telling of how he met the titular mother. But there's more stories before that as a preview for the series finale teases that the show will surprise fans for one last time.
Photos from the episode have been released as well, offering a glimpse at an emotional farewell and a hilarious moment with Ted and the gang. There's also a sweet scene which shows Cristin Milioti's character lying on Ted's chest.
"Last Forever" Part 1 and 2 will air Monday, March 31 starting at 8/7c on CBS.
Speculations have been running rampant about a possible sad ending, but series director Pam Fryman claimed that "people will be happy with the way this plays out. It's a great ending." She added that the one-hour finale would answer all questions, saying, "You'll see what happens to everyone. We really tried to tie up every loose ending we could think of, answer every question we've asked and haven't answered. It's just very satisfying."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones