'How I Met Your Mother' Series Finale Preview Promises One Last Surprise
"How I Met Your Mother" will wrap up its nine-season run next week as Ted finally gets to the end of his story-telling of how he met the titular mother. But there's more stories before that as a preview for the series finale teases that the show will surprise fans for one last time.
Photos from the episode have been released as well, offering a glimpse at an emotional farewell and a hilarious moment with Ted and the gang. There's also a sweet scene which shows Cristin Milioti's character lying on Ted's chest.
"Last Forever" Part 1 and 2 will air Monday, March 31 starting at 8/7c on CBS.
Speculations have been running rampant about a possible sad ending, but series director Pam Fryman claimed that "people will be happy with the way this plays out. It's a great ending." She added that the one-hour finale would answer all questions, saying, "You'll see what happens to everyone. We really tried to tie up every loose ending we could think of, answer every question we've asked and haven't answered. It's just very satisfying."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger