'How I Met Your Mother' Series Finale Preview Promises One Last Surprise
"How I Met Your Mother" will wrap up its nine-season run next week as Ted finally gets to the end of his story-telling of how he met the titular mother. But there's more stories before that as a preview for the series finale teases that the show will surprise fans for one last time.
Photos from the episode have been released as well, offering a glimpse at an emotional farewell and a hilarious moment with Ted and the gang. There's also a sweet scene which shows Cristin Milioti's character lying on Ted's chest.
"Last Forever" Part 1 and 2 will air Monday, March 31 starting at 8/7c on CBS.
Speculations have been running rampant about a possible sad ending, but series director Pam Fryman claimed that "people will be happy with the way this plays out. It's a great ending." She added that the one-hour finale would answer all questions, saying, "You'll see what happens to everyone. We really tried to tie up every loose ending we could think of, answer every question we've asked and haven't answered. It's just very satisfying."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie