'How I Met Your Mother' Series Finale Preview Promises One Last Surprise
"How I Met Your Mother" will wrap up its nine-season run next week as Ted finally gets to the end of his story-telling of how he met the titular mother. But there's more stories before that as a preview for the series finale teases that the show will surprise fans for one last time.
Photos from the episode have been released as well, offering a glimpse at an emotional farewell and a hilarious moment with Ted and the gang. There's also a sweet scene which shows Cristin Milioti's character lying on Ted's chest.
"Last Forever" Part 1 and 2 will air Monday, March 31 starting at 8/7c on CBS.
Speculations have been running rampant about a possible sad ending, but series director Pam Fryman claimed that "people will be happy with the way this plays out. It's a great ending." She added that the one-hour finale would answer all questions, saying, "You'll see what happens to everyone. We really tried to tie up every loose ending we could think of, answer every question we've asked and haven't answered. It's just very satisfying."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival