'How I Met Your Mother' Series Finale Preview Promises One Last Surprise
"How I Met Your Mother" will wrap up its nine-season run next week as Ted finally gets to the end of his story-telling of how he met the titular mother. But there's more stories before that as a preview for the series finale teases that the show will surprise fans for one last time.
Photos from the episode have been released as well, offering a glimpse at an emotional farewell and a hilarious moment with Ted and the gang. There's also a sweet scene which shows Cristin Milioti's character lying on Ted's chest.
"Last Forever" Part 1 and 2 will air Monday, March 31 starting at 8/7c on CBS.
Speculations have been running rampant about a possible sad ending, but series director Pam Fryman claimed that "people will be happy with the way this plays out. It's a great ending." She added that the one-hour finale would answer all questions, saying, "You'll see what happens to everyone. We really tried to tie up every loose ending we could think of, answer every question we've asked and haven't answered. It's just very satisfying."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her