Lady GaGa: I'm Submissive in My Relationship With Taylor Kinney
Eccentric singer Lady GaGa has revealed that boyfriend Taylor Kinney is the one in charge of their relationship. When asked if she's submissive to her actor beau, the Mother Monster responded, "Yes, actually."
"He is totally in charge. I mean when I am home I am like, shoes are off, I'm making him dinner," the New York native said in a new interview on Sirius XM's "Morning Mash-Up". "He has a job too and he is really busy!"
The 27-year-old star, who has been dating Kinney since 2011, went on explaining why she chose to become less active at home. "I'm in charge all day long, the last thing I want to do is tell him what to do," she continued.
In the interview, GaGa also talked about her star-studded "G.U.Y." music video which was released over the weekend.
"I was interested in the way that we experience icons through technology and how when you are on your phone or on the internet, Jesus and Lisa Vanderpump and John Lennon and Andy Cohen kind of all exist in the same space now," she said. "That's what the video is for me as a feeling. When I am watching it, it's how I feel when I am looking at pop culture through the new lenses that we all have to look through them."
More Lady GaGa News
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film