Lady GaGa: I'm Submissive in My Relationship With Taylor Kinney
Eccentric singer Lady GaGa has revealed that boyfriend Taylor Kinney is the one in charge of their relationship. When asked if she's submissive to her actor beau, the Mother Monster responded, "Yes, actually."
"He is totally in charge. I mean when I am home I am like, shoes are off, I'm making him dinner," the New York native said in a new interview on Sirius XM's "Morning Mash-Up". "He has a job too and he is really busy!"
The 27-year-old star, who has been dating Kinney since 2011, went on explaining why she chose to become less active at home. "I'm in charge all day long, the last thing I want to do is tell him what to do," she continued.
In the interview, GaGa also talked about her star-studded "G.U.Y." music video which was released over the weekend.
"I was interested in the way that we experience icons through technology and how when you are on your phone or on the internet, Jesus and Lisa Vanderpump and John Lennon and Andy Cohen kind of all exist in the same space now," she said. "That's what the video is for me as a feeling. When I am watching it, it's how I feel when I am looking at pop culture through the new lenses that we all have to look through them."
More Lady GaGa News
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot