Lady GaGa: I'm Submissive in My Relationship With Taylor Kinney
Eccentric singer Lady GaGa has revealed that boyfriend Taylor Kinney is the one in charge of their relationship. When asked if she's submissive to her actor beau, the Mother Monster responded, "Yes, actually."
"He is totally in charge. I mean when I am home I am like, shoes are off, I'm making him dinner," the New York native said in a new interview on Sirius XM's "Morning Mash-Up". "He has a job too and he is really busy!"
The 27-year-old star, who has been dating Kinney since 2011, went on explaining why she chose to become less active at home. "I'm in charge all day long, the last thing I want to do is tell him what to do," she continued.
In the interview, GaGa also talked about her star-studded "G.U.Y." music video which was released over the weekend.
"I was interested in the way that we experience icons through technology and how when you are on your phone or on the internet, Jesus and Lisa Vanderpump and John Lennon and Andy Cohen kind of all exist in the same space now," she said. "That's what the video is for me as a feeling. When I am watching it, it's how I feel when I am looking at pop culture through the new lenses that we all have to look through them."
More Lady GaGa News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video