Jennifer Aniston Slams 'Toxic' Tabloids
Jennifer Aniston realizes living her dream as an actress comes with a prize, but she is not used to it. In a new interview with the Associated Press, she admits that she's not comfortable to be hounded by paparazzi, saying, "All that stuff, it's toxic. It never gets un-jarring, but you do have to not let it imprison you, which is possible, too."
The 45-year-old has a way to keep her grounded, sticking with a close group of friends, and not buying into hype. "There's times when you see people climbing and getting success and you start to see, oh, they're starting to really change," she shares. "So I always just make the effort to be as humble and grateful as possible."
Commenting on all speculations about her relationship with Justin Theroux, she says, "It's on a level that I don't even understand. It's weird. I think because we are so normal. We're very non-fabulous in any way. They try to create all sorts of narratives to go with a very normal, wonderful life that's just two people loving each other and living life and working and doing the best they can." She goes on assuring that it doesn't detract from joy.
Asked if she's ever tried a weird beauty regimen, the former "Friends" star claims, "I don't go out too crazy." She continues, "You mean like did I ever put leeches on my face? ... The closest I'll ever go is a derma-roller. Google it - it's great. It's like a little wheel that has little pins, like acupuncture needles in a way, and you roll it and it stimulates your collagen and it also allows for your products to seep into your skin."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says