Jennifer Aniston Slams 'Toxic' Tabloids
Jennifer Aniston realizes living her dream as an actress comes with a prize, but she is not used to it. In a new interview with the Associated Press, she admits that she's not comfortable to be hounded by paparazzi, saying, "All that stuff, it's toxic. It never gets un-jarring, but you do have to not let it imprison you, which is possible, too."
The 45-year-old has a way to keep her grounded, sticking with a close group of friends, and not buying into hype. "There's times when you see people climbing and getting success and you start to see, oh, they're starting to really change," she shares. "So I always just make the effort to be as humble and grateful as possible."
Commenting on all speculations about her relationship with Justin Theroux, she says, "It's on a level that I don't even understand. It's weird. I think because we are so normal. We're very non-fabulous in any way. They try to create all sorts of narratives to go with a very normal, wonderful life that's just two people loving each other and living life and working and doing the best they can." She goes on assuring that it doesn't detract from joy.
Asked if she's ever tried a weird beauty regimen, the former "Friends" star claims, "I don't go out too crazy." She continues, "You mean like did I ever put leeches on my face? ... The closest I'll ever go is a derma-roller. Google it - it's great. It's like a little wheel that has little pins, like acupuncture needles in a way, and you roll it and it stimulates your collagen and it also allows for your products to seep into your skin."
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does