Jennifer Aniston Slams 'Toxic' Tabloids
Jennifer Aniston realizes living her dream as an actress comes with a prize, but she is not used to it. In a new interview with the Associated Press, she admits that she's not comfortable to be hounded by paparazzi, saying, "All that stuff, it's toxic. It never gets un-jarring, but you do have to not let it imprison you, which is possible, too."
The 45-year-old has a way to keep her grounded, sticking with a close group of friends, and not buying into hype. "There's times when you see people climbing and getting success and you start to see, oh, they're starting to really change," she shares. "So I always just make the effort to be as humble and grateful as possible."
Commenting on all speculations about her relationship with Justin Theroux, she says, "It's on a level that I don't even understand. It's weird. I think because we are so normal. We're very non-fabulous in any way. They try to create all sorts of narratives to go with a very normal, wonderful life that's just two people loving each other and living life and working and doing the best they can." She goes on assuring that it doesn't detract from joy.
Asked if she's ever tried a weird beauty regimen, the former "Friends" star claims, "I don't go out too crazy." She continues, "You mean like did I ever put leeches on my face? ... The closest I'll ever go is a derma-roller. Google it - it's great. It's like a little wheel that has little pins, like acupuncture needles in a way, and you roll it and it stimulates your collagen and it also allows for your products to seep into your skin."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital