Kelis Sings in the Middle of a Lake in 'Rumble' Music Video
The music video for Kelis' track called "Rumble" has arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. The three-minute clip, which was premiered on MTV on Monday, March 24, features the 34-year-old entertainer singing the break-up tune in the middle of a lake.
Donning a red leather jacket, camouflage pants and a pair of fisherman boots, she sits like a queen on an armchair while being joined by some fishermen, a trumpet player and some people in canoes. She remains seated until the song finishes.
"No we don't need therapy/ What I need is you to leave/ And even if I know I'm rigth/ Just like some lapse in my memory/ Your back to me, hand on the door/ I wanna yell 'baby, don't go,' " she sings.
"Rumble" is lifted off Kelis' forthcoming album "Food". The star's sixth LP was produced by Dave Sitek and is scheduled to be released on April 22. "It's very dramatic, and I'm really excited about it," she recently said of her new project. "I don't rush to put albums out, so when I do I like to wallow in them a bit."
Kelis' "Rumble" music video
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24