Kelis Sings in the Middle of a Lake in 'Rumble' Music Video
The music video for Kelis' track called "Rumble" has arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. The three-minute clip, which was premiered on MTV on Monday, March 24, features the 34-year-old entertainer singing the break-up tune in the middle of a lake.
Donning a red leather jacket, camouflage pants and a pair of fisherman boots, she sits like a queen on an armchair while being joined by some fishermen, a trumpet player and some people in canoes. She remains seated until the song finishes.
"No we don't need therapy/ What I need is you to leave/ And even if I know I'm rigth/ Just like some lapse in my memory/ Your back to me, hand on the door/ I wanna yell 'baby, don't go,' " she sings.
"Rumble" is lifted off Kelis' forthcoming album "Food". The star's sixth LP was produced by Dave Sitek and is scheduled to be released on April 22. "It's very dramatic, and I'm really excited about it," she recently said of her new project. "I don't rush to put albums out, so when I do I like to wallow in them a bit."
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher