Kelis Sings in the Middle of a Lake in 'Rumble' Music Video
The music video for Kelis' track called "Rumble" has arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. The three-minute clip, which was premiered on MTV on Monday, March 24, features the 34-year-old entertainer singing the break-up tune in the middle of a lake.
Donning a red leather jacket, camouflage pants and a pair of fisherman boots, she sits like a queen on an armchair while being joined by some fishermen, a trumpet player and some people in canoes. She remains seated until the song finishes.
"No we don't need therapy/ What I need is you to leave/ And even if I know I'm rigth/ Just like some lapse in my memory/ Your back to me, hand on the door/ I wanna yell 'baby, don't go,' " she sings.
"Rumble" is lifted off Kelis' forthcoming album "Food". The star's sixth LP was produced by Dave Sitek and is scheduled to be released on April 22. "It's very dramatic, and I'm really excited about it," she recently said of her new project. "I don't rush to put albums out, so when I do I like to wallow in them a bit."
Kelis' "Rumble" music video
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise