Kelis Sings in the Middle of a Lake in 'Rumble' Music Video
The music video for Kelis' track called "Rumble" has arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. The three-minute clip, which was premiered on MTV on Monday, March 24, features the 34-year-old entertainer singing the break-up tune in the middle of a lake.
Donning a red leather jacket, camouflage pants and a pair of fisherman boots, she sits like a queen on an armchair while being joined by some fishermen, a trumpet player and some people in canoes. She remains seated until the song finishes.
"No we don't need therapy/ What I need is you to leave/ And even if I know I'm rigth/ Just like some lapse in my memory/ Your back to me, hand on the door/ I wanna yell 'baby, don't go,' " she sings.
"Rumble" is lifted off Kelis' forthcoming album "Food". The star's sixth LP was produced by Dave Sitek and is scheduled to be released on April 22. "It's very dramatic, and I'm really excited about it," she recently said of her new project. "I don't rush to put albums out, so when I do I like to wallow in them a bit."
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'