Kelis Sings in the Middle of a Lake in 'Rumble' Music Video
The music video for Kelis' track called "Rumble" has arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. The three-minute clip, which was premiered on MTV on Monday, March 24, features the 34-year-old entertainer singing the break-up tune in the middle of a lake.
Donning a red leather jacket, camouflage pants and a pair of fisherman boots, she sits like a queen on an armchair while being joined by some fishermen, a trumpet player and some people in canoes. She remains seated until the song finishes.
"No we don't need therapy/ What I need is you to leave/ And even if I know I'm rigth/ Just like some lapse in my memory/ Your back to me, hand on the door/ I wanna yell 'baby, don't go,' " she sings.
"Rumble" is lifted off Kelis' forthcoming album "Food". The star's sixth LP was produced by Dave Sitek and is scheduled to be released on April 22. "It's very dramatic, and I'm really excited about it," she recently said of her new project. "I don't rush to put albums out, so when I do I like to wallow in them a bit."
Kelis' "Rumble" music video
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March