Kevin Connolly Broke His Leg on Set of 'Entourage' Movie
Kevin Connolly recently had an accident on set of "Entourage" movie. According to Deadline, the actor broke his left leg in two places while playing football with Seattle Seahawks quarterback, Russell Wilson. The accident happened while the cameras were rolling.
Connolly iced his injured leg and wrapped it with bandage. "Pain management advice from a Super Bowl champ!!! #brokenleg @DangeRussWilson," he tweeted. The production was uninterrupted as he went back to film the next scene soon afterwards and showed up on the set the next day.
Wilson is set to make a cameo in the film which is due June 12, 2015. After the accident, the athlete gave a shout-out to Connolly on Instagram, "My man @kconnolly88 banged up after Running a perfect post route. When he gets healthy watch out Wes Welker! #ARealHeartGuy #WhiteLightnin."
The movie is a big-screen version of the HBO series which is loosely based on Mark Wahlberg's experience as an up-and-coming actor. He serves as an executive producer for the feature film and is expected to make a cameo appearance. Other celebrity cameos include Piers Morgan and Liam Neeson.
The "Entourage" movie stars Adrian Grenier, Connolly, Kevin Dillon, and Jerry Ferrara. The cast members will attend the upcoming 2014 MTV Movie Awards next month, April 13 to present the "Transformers: Age of Extinction" actor with Generation Award.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake