Kevin Connolly Broke His Leg on Set of 'Entourage' Movie
Kevin Connolly recently had an accident on set of "Entourage" movie. According to Deadline, the actor broke his left leg in two places while playing football with Seattle Seahawks quarterback, Russell Wilson. The accident happened while the cameras were rolling.
Connolly iced his injured leg and wrapped it with bandage. "Pain management advice from a Super Bowl champ!!! #brokenleg @DangeRussWilson," he tweeted. The production was uninterrupted as he went back to film the next scene soon afterwards and showed up on the set the next day.
Wilson is set to make a cameo in the film which is due June 12, 2015. After the accident, the athlete gave a shout-out to Connolly on Instagram, "My man @kconnolly88 banged up after Running a perfect post route. When he gets healthy watch out Wes Welker! #ARealHeartGuy #WhiteLightnin."
The movie is a big-screen version of the HBO series which is loosely based on Mark Wahlberg's experience as an up-and-coming actor. He serves as an executive producer for the feature film and is expected to make a cameo appearance. Other celebrity cameos include Piers Morgan and Liam Neeson.
The "Entourage" movie stars Adrian Grenier, Connolly, Kevin Dillon, and Jerry Ferrara. The cast members will attend the upcoming 2014 MTV Movie Awards next month, April 13 to present the "Transformers: Age of Extinction" actor with Generation Award.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer