Kevin Connolly Broke His Leg on Set of 'Entourage' Movie
Kevin Connolly recently had an accident on set of "Entourage" movie. According to Deadline, the actor broke his left leg in two places while playing football with Seattle Seahawks quarterback, Russell Wilson. The accident happened while the cameras were rolling.
Connolly iced his injured leg and wrapped it with bandage. "Pain management advice from a Super Bowl champ!!! #brokenleg @DangeRussWilson," he tweeted. The production was uninterrupted as he went back to film the next scene soon afterwards and showed up on the set the next day.
Wilson is set to make a cameo in the film which is due June 12, 2015. After the accident, the athlete gave a shout-out to Connolly on Instagram, "My man @kconnolly88 banged up after Running a perfect post route. When he gets healthy watch out Wes Welker! #ARealHeartGuy #WhiteLightnin."
The movie is a big-screen version of the HBO series which is loosely based on Mark Wahlberg's experience as an up-and-coming actor. He serves as an executive producer for the feature film and is expected to make a cameo appearance. Other celebrity cameos include Piers Morgan and Liam Neeson.
The "Entourage" movie stars Adrian Grenier, Connolly, Kevin Dillon, and Jerry Ferrara. The cast members will attend the upcoming 2014 MTV Movie Awards next month, April 13 to present the "Transformers: Age of Extinction" actor with Generation Award.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'