Kevin Connolly Broke His Leg on Set of 'Entourage' Movie
Kevin Connolly recently had an accident on set of "Entourage" movie. According to Deadline, the actor broke his left leg in two places while playing football with Seattle Seahawks quarterback, Russell Wilson. The accident happened while the cameras were rolling.
Connolly iced his injured leg and wrapped it with bandage. "Pain management advice from a Super Bowl champ!!! #brokenleg @DangeRussWilson," he tweeted. The production was uninterrupted as he went back to film the next scene soon afterwards and showed up on the set the next day.
Wilson is set to make a cameo in the film which is due June 12, 2015. After the accident, the athlete gave a shout-out to Connolly on Instagram, "My man @kconnolly88 banged up after Running a perfect post route. When he gets healthy watch out Wes Welker! #ARealHeartGuy #WhiteLightnin."
The movie is a big-screen version of the HBO series which is loosely based on Mark Wahlberg's experience as an up-and-coming actor. He serves as an executive producer for the feature film and is expected to make a cameo appearance. Other celebrity cameos include Piers Morgan and Liam Neeson.
The "Entourage" movie stars Adrian Grenier, Connolly, Kevin Dillon, and Jerry Ferrara. The cast members will attend the upcoming 2014 MTV Movie Awards next month, April 13 to present the "Transformers: Age of Extinction" actor with Generation Award.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed