Ariana Grande Broke Toes After Slipping on Her Dog's Pee
Ariana Grande had a minor accident over the weekend. On Monday, March 24, the Nickelodeon star sent her manager Scooter Braun a text message in which she explained how she ended up breaking her toes when she was at a party.
"Had a party last night and in front of a lot of people I slipped on a huge surprise pile of Ophelia's piss, slammed into a wall and broke three toes," Grande told Braun. Ophelia is the 20-year-old singer/actress' dog.
Her manager replied, "This is the kind of text that gets me pumped up for the new week. Thank you." He then took a picture of his text message exchange with Grande and kindly posted it on Instagram. "Monday morning texts from @arianagrande are always the best. Lol. Gotta love this girl. Feel better Ari," he captioned it.
Grande later addressed the injury in a Twitter post that read, "Had the best weekend I've had in forever minus my minor foot injury lol... how's everybody?"
The 20-year-old starlet is currently working on her new album that's planned to be released this summer. She recently previewed a new song called "They Don't Understand". Previously, she announced that her collaboration with Chris Brown was pushed back due to the 24-year-old star's incarceration.
More Ariana Grande News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard