Ariana Grande Broke Toes After Slipping on Her Dog's Pee
Ariana Grande had a minor accident over the weekend. On Monday, March 24, the Nickelodeon star sent her manager Scooter Braun a text message in which she explained how she ended up breaking her toes when she was at a party.
"Had a party last night and in front of a lot of people I slipped on a huge surprise pile of Ophelia's piss, slammed into a wall and broke three toes," Grande told Braun. Ophelia is the 20-year-old singer/actress' dog.
Her manager replied, "This is the kind of text that gets me pumped up for the new week. Thank you." He then took a picture of his text message exchange with Grande and kindly posted it on Instagram. "Monday morning texts from @arianagrande are always the best. Lol. Gotta love this girl. Feel better Ari," he captioned it.
Grande later addressed the injury in a Twitter post that read, "Had the best weekend I've had in forever minus my minor foot injury lol... how's everybody?"
The 20-year-old starlet is currently working on her new album that's planned to be released this summer. She recently previewed a new song called "They Don't Understand". Previously, she announced that her collaboration with Chris Brown was pushed back due to the 24-year-old star's incarceration.
More Ariana Grande News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'