50 Cent Releases Brand New Track 'Pilot'
50 Cent has debuted a new track in anticipation of "Animal Ambition", his upcoming album that's scheduled to be released on June 3. Hitting iTunes on Monday, March 24, the new song called "Pilot" sounds like Curtis' classic singles.
"Me, I'm like a pilot, G5 jet I'm fly as s**t. You cannot deny it oh no no no no. B**ches be on my d**k, designer threads I'm fly as s**t. You cannot deny it oh no no no no. Better back up off me, b**ch, watch me ball," he raps over the production by Shamtrax.
"Animal Ambition" is set to feature contributions from Dr. Dre, Jadakiss, Styles P, Trey Songz, Prodigy of Mobb Deep and more. This will mark 50 Cent's first album to be released independently following his departure from Interscope.
The 38-year-old entertainer recently explained his decision to leave the major label in an interview with MTV News. "Not that there wasn't a whole lot of support, but just an actual fear factor created from the aura of respect that Jimmy [Iovine] has within the Interscope system," he said.
"When you see Interscope turn into Beats Records, where everyone that you see is actually marketing Beats headphones - you don't even see a music video without Beats headphones in it," he continued.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video