50 Cent Releases Brand New Track 'Pilot'
50 Cent has debuted a new track in anticipation of "Animal Ambition", his upcoming album that's scheduled to be released on June 3. Hitting iTunes on Monday, March 24, the new song called "Pilot" sounds like Curtis' classic singles.
"Me, I'm like a pilot, G5 jet I'm fly as s**t. You cannot deny it oh no no no no. B**ches be on my d**k, designer threads I'm fly as s**t. You cannot deny it oh no no no no. Better back up off me, b**ch, watch me ball," he raps over the production by Shamtrax.
"Animal Ambition" is set to feature contributions from Dr. Dre, Jadakiss, Styles P, Trey Songz, Prodigy of Mobb Deep and more. This will mark 50 Cent's first album to be released independently following his departure from Interscope.
The 38-year-old entertainer recently explained his decision to leave the major label in an interview with MTV News. "Not that there wasn't a whole lot of support, but just an actual fear factor created from the aura of respect that Jimmy [Iovine] has within the Interscope system," he said.
"When you see Interscope turn into Beats Records, where everyone that you see is actually marketing Beats headphones - you don't even see a music video without Beats headphones in it," he continued.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'