50 Cent Releases Brand New Track 'Pilot'
50 Cent has debuted a new track in anticipation of "Animal Ambition", his upcoming album that's scheduled to be released on June 3. Hitting iTunes on Monday, March 24, the new song called "Pilot" sounds like Curtis' classic singles.
"Me, I'm like a pilot, G5 jet I'm fly as s**t. You cannot deny it oh no no no no. B**ches be on my d**k, designer threads I'm fly as s**t. You cannot deny it oh no no no no. Better back up off me, b**ch, watch me ball," he raps over the production by Shamtrax.
"Animal Ambition" is set to feature contributions from Dr. Dre, Jadakiss, Styles P, Trey Songz, Prodigy of Mobb Deep and more. This will mark 50 Cent's first album to be released independently following his departure from Interscope.
The 38-year-old entertainer recently explained his decision to leave the major label in an interview with MTV News. "Not that there wasn't a whole lot of support, but just an actual fear factor created from the aura of respect that Jimmy [Iovine] has within the Interscope system," he said.
"When you see Interscope turn into Beats Records, where everyone that you see is actually marketing Beats headphones - you don't even see a music video without Beats headphones in it," he continued.
More 50 Cent News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'