Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort Set to Present at 2014 MTV Movie Awards
The upcoming 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards has added new presenters to its line-up. "The Fault in Our Stars" on-screen couple Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort are tapped to help hand out Golden popcorn to winners next month. Before they take the stage, exclusive footage from the movie will be shown.
The 2014 ceremony will take place live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, April 13, at 9 P.M. EST. Woodley and Elgort are joined by previously-confirmed presenters, "The Other Woman (2014)" trio Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton, and Leslie Mann. Comedian Conan O'Brien is confirmed to host the event.
Mark Wahlberg is picked as a recipient of Generation Award for his accomplishments in the entertainment business. "Entourage" cast will present the award to the "Ted" star. It will mark the first time Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, and Jerry Ferrara reunite on screen before the movie version hits theaters.
"American Hustle" and "The Wolf of Wall Street" dominate the nominations this year with eight nods each, while "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" follows with seven and "We're the Millers" with six. The individual with the most nods is Leonardo DiCaprio (five), followed by Jennifer Lawrence (four) and Amy Adams (three).
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard