Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort Set to Present at 2014 MTV Movie Awards
The upcoming 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards has added new presenters to its line-up. "The Fault in Our Stars" on-screen couple Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort are tapped to help hand out Golden popcorn to winners next month. Before they take the stage, exclusive footage from the movie will be shown.
The 2014 ceremony will take place live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, April 13, at 9 P.M. EST. Woodley and Elgort are joined by previously-confirmed presenters, "The Other Woman (2014)" trio Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton, and Leslie Mann. Comedian Conan O'Brien is confirmed to host the event.
Mark Wahlberg is picked as a recipient of Generation Award for his accomplishments in the entertainment business. "Entourage" cast will present the award to the "Ted" star. It will mark the first time Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, and Jerry Ferrara reunite on screen before the movie version hits theaters.
"American Hustle" and "The Wolf of Wall Street" dominate the nominations this year with eight nods each, while "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" follows with seven and "We're the Millers" with six. The individual with the most nods is Leonardo DiCaprio (five), followed by Jennifer Lawrence (four) and Amy Adams (three).
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'