Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort Set to Present at 2014 MTV Movie Awards
The upcoming 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards has added new presenters to its line-up. "The Fault in Our Stars" on-screen couple Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort are tapped to help hand out Golden popcorn to winners next month. Before they take the stage, exclusive footage from the movie will be shown.
The 2014 ceremony will take place live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, April 13, at 9 P.M. EST. Woodley and Elgort are joined by previously-confirmed presenters, "The Other Woman (2014)" trio Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton, and Leslie Mann. Comedian Conan O'Brien is confirmed to host the event.
Mark Wahlberg is picked as a recipient of Generation Award for his accomplishments in the entertainment business. "Entourage" cast will present the award to the "Ted" star. It will mark the first time Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, and Jerry Ferrara reunite on screen before the movie version hits theaters.
"American Hustle" and "The Wolf of Wall Street" dominate the nominations this year with eight nods each, while "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" follows with seven and "We're the Millers" with six. The individual with the most nods is Leonardo DiCaprio (five), followed by Jennifer Lawrence (four) and Amy Adams (three).
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist