Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort Set to Present at 2014 MTV Movie Awards
The upcoming 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards has added new presenters to its line-up. "The Fault in Our Stars" on-screen couple Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort are tapped to help hand out Golden popcorn to winners next month. Before they take the stage, exclusive footage from the movie will be shown.
The 2014 ceremony will take place live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, April 13, at 9 P.M. EST. Woodley and Elgort are joined by previously-confirmed presenters, "The Other Woman (2014)" trio Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton, and Leslie Mann. Comedian Conan O'Brien is confirmed to host the event.
Mark Wahlberg is picked as a recipient of Generation Award for his accomplishments in the entertainment business. "Entourage" cast will present the award to the "Ted" star. It will mark the first time Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon, and Jerry Ferrara reunite on screen before the movie version hits theaters.
"American Hustle" and "The Wolf of Wall Street" dominate the nominations this year with eight nods each, while "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" follows with seven and "We're the Millers" with six. The individual with the most nods is Leonardo DiCaprio (five), followed by Jennifer Lawrence (four) and Amy Adams (three).
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince