'House of Cards' Alum Corey Stoll in Talks for 'Ant-Man'
Corey Stoll is expected to join the cast ensemble of Marvel's "Ant-Man". According to a scoop from The Wrap, the former "House of Cards" star is in negotiations to play an unspecified role in the superhero movie directed by Edgar Wright.
The movie will star Michael Douglas as Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of the Ant-Man serum and equipment, and Paul Rudd as his successor, Scott Lang. Evangeline Lilly, Michael Pena, and Patrick Wilson are reported circling the project as well.
Wright co-writes the screenplay with Joe Cornish ("Attack the Block"), while "Gravity" composer Steven Price is tapped to provide the score. The movie is set to make its way out in the United States on July 17, 2015.
Stoll was last seen on the big screen in Liam Neeson's actioner "Non-Stop". His next movie projects include mystery film "Dark Places" starring Charlize Theron and Christina Hendricks. He also lands a main role on new TV series "The Strain".
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway