'House of Cards' Alum Corey Stoll in Talks for 'Ant-Man'
Corey Stoll is expected to join the cast ensemble of Marvel's "Ant-Man". According to a scoop from The Wrap, the former "House of Cards" star is in negotiations to play an unspecified role in the superhero movie directed by Edgar Wright.
The movie will star Michael Douglas as Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of the Ant-Man serum and equipment, and Paul Rudd as his successor, Scott Lang. Evangeline Lilly, Michael Pena, and Patrick Wilson are reported circling the project as well.
Wright co-writes the screenplay with Joe Cornish ("Attack the Block"), while "Gravity" composer Steven Price is tapped to provide the score. The movie is set to make its way out in the United States on July 17, 2015.
Stoll was last seen on the big screen in Liam Neeson's actioner "Non-Stop". His next movie projects include mystery film "Dark Places" starring Charlize Theron and Christina Hendricks. He also lands a main role on new TV series "The Strain".
More Ant-Man News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound