'House of Cards' Alum Corey Stoll in Talks for 'Ant-Man'
Corey Stoll is expected to join the cast ensemble of Marvel's "Ant-Man". According to a scoop from The Wrap, the former "House of Cards" star is in negotiations to play an unspecified role in the superhero movie directed by Edgar Wright.
The movie will star Michael Douglas as Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of the Ant-Man serum and equipment, and Paul Rudd as his successor, Scott Lang. Evangeline Lilly, Michael Pena, and Patrick Wilson are reported circling the project as well.
Wright co-writes the screenplay with Joe Cornish ("Attack the Block"), while "Gravity" composer Steven Price is tapped to provide the score. The movie is set to make its way out in the United States on July 17, 2015.
Stoll was last seen on the big screen in Liam Neeson's actioner "Non-Stop". His next movie projects include mystery film "Dark Places" starring Charlize Theron and Christina Hendricks. He also lands a main role on new TV series "The Strain".
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick