'House of Cards' Alum Corey Stoll in Talks for 'Ant-Man'
Corey Stoll is expected to join the cast ensemble of Marvel's "Ant-Man". According to a scoop from The Wrap, the former "House of Cards" star is in negotiations to play an unspecified role in the superhero movie directed by Edgar Wright.
The movie will star Michael Douglas as Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of the Ant-Man serum and equipment, and Paul Rudd as his successor, Scott Lang. Evangeline Lilly, Michael Pena, and Patrick Wilson are reported circling the project as well.
Wright co-writes the screenplay with Joe Cornish ("Attack the Block"), while "Gravity" composer Steven Price is tapped to provide the score. The movie is set to make its way out in the United States on July 17, 2015.
Stoll was last seen on the big screen in Liam Neeson's actioner "Non-Stop". His next movie projects include mystery film "Dark Places" starring Charlize Theron and Christina Hendricks. He also lands a main role on new TV series "The Strain".
More Ant-Man News
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap