'House of Cards' Alum Corey Stoll in Talks for 'Ant-Man'
Corey Stoll is expected to join the cast ensemble of Marvel's "Ant-Man". According to a scoop from The Wrap, the former "House of Cards" star is in negotiations to play an unspecified role in the superhero movie directed by Edgar Wright.
The movie will star Michael Douglas as Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of the Ant-Man serum and equipment, and Paul Rudd as his successor, Scott Lang. Evangeline Lilly, Michael Pena, and Patrick Wilson are reported circling the project as well.
Wright co-writes the screenplay with Joe Cornish ("Attack the Block"), while "Gravity" composer Steven Price is tapped to provide the score. The movie is set to make its way out in the United States on July 17, 2015.
Stoll was last seen on the big screen in Liam Neeson's actioner "Non-Stop". His next movie projects include mystery film "Dark Places" starring Charlize Theron and Christina Hendricks. He also lands a main role on new TV series "The Strain".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed