The Black Keys Debuts New Track 'Fever'
The Black Keys has debuted a new track titled "Fever". Marking the group's first new song in three years, the new catchy track features the vocals of Dan Auerbach over the sounds of drum, guitar and organs.
The track is set to be featured in "Turn Blue", the duo's new album which was announced in a teaser video arriving via Mike Tyson's twitter account last week. The follow-up to 2011's "El Camino" will hit the stores on May 13.
The upcoming record will include 11 songs that were recorded at Sunset Sound in Hollywood and at Auerbach's Easy Eye Sound in Nashville. The Black Keys' eighth studio effort was produced by its members and their frequent collaborator Danger Mouse.
"We are always trying to push ourselves when we make a record, not repeat our previous work but not abandon it either," member Patrick Carney has said in a statement. "On this record, we let the songs breathe and explored moods, textures and sounds. We're excited for the world to hear 'Turn Blue'."
After dropping "Fever", The Black Keys took to Instagram to unveil the artwork and the full tracklist of their new LP.
The Black Keys' "Fever":
"Turn Blue" Teaser:
"Turn Blue" Tracklist:
- "Weight of Love"
- "In Time"
- "Turn Blue"
- "Year in Review"
- "Bullet in the Brain"
- "It's Up to You Now"
- "Waiting on Words"
- "10 Lovers"
- "In Our Prime"
- "Gotta Get Away"
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds