The Black Keys Debuts New Track 'Fever'
The Black Keys has debuted a new track titled "Fever". Marking the group's first new song in three years, the new catchy track features the vocals of Dan Auerbach over the sounds of drum, guitar and organs.
The track is set to be featured in "Turn Blue", the duo's new album which was announced in a teaser video arriving via Mike Tyson's twitter account last week. The follow-up to 2011's "El Camino" will hit the stores on May 13.
The upcoming record will include 11 songs that were recorded at Sunset Sound in Hollywood and at Auerbach's Easy Eye Sound in Nashville. The Black Keys' eighth studio effort was produced by its members and their frequent collaborator Danger Mouse.
"We are always trying to push ourselves when we make a record, not repeat our previous work but not abandon it either," member Patrick Carney has said in a statement. "On this record, we let the songs breathe and explored moods, textures and sounds. We're excited for the world to hear 'Turn Blue'."
After dropping "Fever", The Black Keys took to Instagram to unveil the artwork and the full tracklist of their new LP.
The Black Keys' "Fever":
"Turn Blue" Teaser:
"Turn Blue" Tracklist:
- "Weight of Love"
- "In Time"
- "Turn Blue"
- "Year in Review"
- "Bullet in the Brain"
- "It's Up to You Now"
- "Waiting on Words"
- "10 Lovers"
- "In Our Prime"
- "Gotta Get Away"
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending