Andrea Bocelli Married Longtime Girlfriend in Intimate Ceremony
Andrea Bocelli kicked off the spring season by getting married. The classical singer wed longtime girlfriend Veronica Berti in an intimate ceremony held at the Sanctuary of Montenero in Livorno, Italy on Friday, March 21.
A rep of the Italian tenor said the wedding date was picked because it was the start of spring as well as the second birthday of their daughter Virginia. The ceremony was small, attended by a handful of close friends and family. His teen sons, Amos and Matteo, from his marriage from Enrica Cenzatti were present. Guests retreated to the couple's home in Forte dei Marmi near Pisa to continue the celebrations.
The groom wore a three-piece Corneliani silk suit while the bride walked down the isle in ivory, silk satin Ermanno Scervino gown. She wore a quilted crepe de chine padded jacket to cover her shoulders and carried a bouquet of white roses.
This is the first marriage for Berti, and the second for Bocelli. They have been together for 12 years.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding