Andrea Bocelli Married Longtime Girlfriend in Intimate Ceremony
Andrea Bocelli kicked off the spring season by getting married. The classical singer wed longtime girlfriend Veronica Berti in an intimate ceremony held at the Sanctuary of Montenero in Livorno, Italy on Friday, March 21.
A rep of the Italian tenor said the wedding date was picked because it was the start of spring as well as the second birthday of their daughter Virginia. The ceremony was small, attended by a handful of close friends and family. His teen sons, Amos and Matteo, from his marriage from Enrica Cenzatti were present. Guests retreated to the couple's home in Forte dei Marmi near Pisa to continue the celebrations.
The groom wore a three-piece Corneliani silk suit while the bride walked down the isle in ivory, silk satin Ermanno Scervino gown. She wore a quilted crepe de chine padded jacket to cover her shoulders and carried a bouquet of white roses.
This is the first marriage for Berti, and the second for Bocelli. They have been together for 12 years.
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball