Sentinels Storm 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' New Trailer
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" gets a second trailer that offers tons of new footage. As mutants are on edge of extinction, frenemies Professor X (Patrick Stewart) and Magneto (Ian McKellen) reunite and together seek to change mutant history in order to save their future.
Sentinels are seen running rampant. "So many battles waged over the years," Prof. X says in a voiceover as footage of the raging war is displayed. "And yet, none of them like this. Are we destined to destroy each other? Or can we change who we are and unite? Is the future truly set?"
A possible spoilery scene that involves Storm (Halle Berry) is also shown. Though her character wouldn't be "as badass as she was going to be" due to the actress' pregnancy, Berry once said, "There's something very revealing and shocking about Storm in this film that I thought was needed."
The movie will hit theaters across the country starting May 23. Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy will play the young Magneto and Prof. X, Hugh Jackman will portray Wolverine, Jennifer Lawrence reprises her role as Mystique, Nicholas Hoult stars as Beast, and Ellen Page as Kitty.
Anna Paquin was originally tapped to return as Roque, but her scene was cut off during post-production. However, there will be a bunch of new mutants in the form of Evan Peters as Quicksilver, Omar Sy as Bishop, Fan Bingbing as Blink, BooBoo Stewart as Warpath, and more.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation