Sentinels Storm 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' New Trailer
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" gets a second trailer that offers tons of new footage. As mutants are on edge of extinction, frenemies Professor X (Patrick Stewart) and Magneto (Ian McKellen) reunite and together seek to change mutant history in order to save their future.
Sentinels are seen running rampant. "So many battles waged over the years," Prof. X says in a voiceover as footage of the raging war is displayed. "And yet, none of them like this. Are we destined to destroy each other? Or can we change who we are and unite? Is the future truly set?"
A possible spoilery scene that involves Storm (Halle Berry) is also shown. Though her character wouldn't be "as badass as she was going to be" due to the actress' pregnancy, Berry once said, "There's something very revealing and shocking about Storm in this film that I thought was needed."
The movie will hit theaters across the country starting May 23. Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy will play the young Magneto and Prof. X, Hugh Jackman will portray Wolverine, Jennifer Lawrence reprises her role as Mystique, Nicholas Hoult stars as Beast, and Ellen Page as Kitty.
Anna Paquin was originally tapped to return as Roque, but her scene was cut off during post-production. However, there will be a bunch of new mutants in the form of Evan Peters as Quicksilver, Omar Sy as Bishop, Fan Bingbing as Blink, BooBoo Stewart as Warpath, and more.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'