Sentinels Storm 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' New Trailer
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" gets a second trailer that offers tons of new footage. As mutants are on edge of extinction, frenemies Professor X (Patrick Stewart) and Magneto (Ian McKellen) reunite and together seek to change mutant history in order to save their future.
Sentinels are seen running rampant. "So many battles waged over the years," Prof. X says in a voiceover as footage of the raging war is displayed. "And yet, none of them like this. Are we destined to destroy each other? Or can we change who we are and unite? Is the future truly set?"
A possible spoilery scene that involves Storm (Halle Berry) is also shown. Though her character wouldn't be "as badass as she was going to be" due to the actress' pregnancy, Berry once said, "There's something very revealing and shocking about Storm in this film that I thought was needed."
The movie will hit theaters across the country starting May 23. Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy will play the young Magneto and Prof. X, Hugh Jackman will portray Wolverine, Jennifer Lawrence reprises her role as Mystique, Nicholas Hoult stars as Beast, and Ellen Page as Kitty.
Anna Paquin was originally tapped to return as Roque, but her scene was cut off during post-production. However, there will be a bunch of new mutants in the form of Evan Peters as Quicksilver, Omar Sy as Bishop, Fan Bingbing as Blink, BooBoo Stewart as Warpath, and more.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March