Stacy Keibler Announces Pregnancy With a Picture of Bun
Newly married Stacy Keibler is pregnant with her first child. The 34-year-old actress hinted on the pregnancy news via Instagram by sharing a photo of a literal bun baking in the oven.
Keibler had been showing off photos of her cooking creation over the past week and wrote on Sunday, March 23 evening, "What do [you] think we're gonna cook up tomorrow?" She tweeted a link of the bun photo on Monday, writing, "Look what we've got cooking! A Bun'dle of love!" Her representative also confirmed the happy news to PEOPLE, with her saying, "More blessings!! We're an elated family-to-be!"
Keibler married tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre on March 8 this year in a ceremony held in Mexico. She had said it all along that her intention was to start a family with him. "We're really eager to start a family," she said before the wedding. "Both Jared and I didn't think that we were ever going to get married or have kids ...When you meet the right person, everything changes."
Pobre, who was her friend for five years before marrying her, said, "I'm extremely excited about starting a family and building a future with Stacy." This will be the first child for both of them.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs