Joe Manganiello Broke Up With Girlfriend Bridget Peters
Joe Manganiello is back on the single saddle. The "Magic Mike" actor revealed during "Today" appearance on Monday, March 24 morning that he was no longer dating model girlfriend Bridget Peters.
Host Kathie Lee Gifford attempted to get more information about his personal life when she asked whether he had tattoos. But Manganiello gave her more out of misunderstanding. "I'm single," the actor told Gifford and co-host Hoda Kotb when they asked if he had "a real one," thinking she meant girlfriends.
An embarrassed Manganiello laughed and said, "OK, let's back up. No tattoos, no girlfriend, done. There we go." Gifford and Kotb took the opportunity to cop a feel. "I'll get the other side," Gifford said as she grabbed hold of the actor. Manganiello said with a grin, "This is a nice way to start a morning!"
Manganiello was still spotted walking hand in hand with Peters in January at Sundance Film Festival. "That was a while ago," Manganiello said on the last time he had "a beautiful one." Asked whether he was too busy with his career, the 37-year-old said, "No, you can't be too busy for love. You gotta find time for love. You can always find time. If it's the right one, it's the right one. It doesn't matter, it'll just work out."
Manganiello and Peters had been dating for a year before they broke up sometime within the last couple of months. The "True Blood" actor was previously engaged to model Audra Marie, but he called off the engagement a year after the announcement in 2010.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna