Joe Manganiello Broke Up With Girlfriend Bridget Peters
Joe Manganiello is back on the single saddle. The "Magic Mike" actor revealed during "Today" appearance on Monday, March 24 morning that he was no longer dating model girlfriend Bridget Peters.
Host Kathie Lee Gifford attempted to get more information about his personal life when she asked whether he had tattoos. But Manganiello gave her more out of misunderstanding. "I'm single," the actor told Gifford and co-host Hoda Kotb when they asked if he had "a real one," thinking she meant girlfriends.
An embarrassed Manganiello laughed and said, "OK, let's back up. No tattoos, no girlfriend, done. There we go." Gifford and Kotb took the opportunity to cop a feel. "I'll get the other side," Gifford said as she grabbed hold of the actor. Manganiello said with a grin, "This is a nice way to start a morning!"
Manganiello was still spotted walking hand in hand with Peters in January at Sundance Film Festival. "That was a while ago," Manganiello said on the last time he had "a beautiful one." Asked whether he was too busy with his career, the 37-year-old said, "No, you can't be too busy for love. You gotta find time for love. You can always find time. If it's the right one, it's the right one. It doesn't matter, it'll just work out."
Manganiello and Peters had been dating for a year before they broke up sometime within the last couple of months. The "True Blood" actor was previously engaged to model Audra Marie, but he called off the engagement a year after the announcement in 2010.
More Joe Manganiello News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis