Joe Manganiello Broke Up With Girlfriend Bridget Peters
Joe Manganiello is back on the single saddle. The "Magic Mike" actor revealed during "Today" appearance on Monday, March 24 morning that he was no longer dating model girlfriend Bridget Peters.
Host Kathie Lee Gifford attempted to get more information about his personal life when she asked whether he had tattoos. But Manganiello gave her more out of misunderstanding. "I'm single," the actor told Gifford and co-host Hoda Kotb when they asked if he had "a real one," thinking she meant girlfriends.
An embarrassed Manganiello laughed and said, "OK, let's back up. No tattoos, no girlfriend, done. There we go." Gifford and Kotb took the opportunity to cop a feel. "I'll get the other side," Gifford said as she grabbed hold of the actor. Manganiello said with a grin, "This is a nice way to start a morning!"
Manganiello was still spotted walking hand in hand with Peters in January at Sundance Film Festival. "That was a while ago," Manganiello said on the last time he had "a beautiful one." Asked whether he was too busy with his career, the 37-year-old said, "No, you can't be too busy for love. You gotta find time for love. You can always find time. If it's the right one, it's the right one. It doesn't matter, it'll just work out."
Manganiello and Peters had been dating for a year before they broke up sometime within the last couple of months. The "True Blood" actor was previously engaged to model Audra Marie, but he called off the engagement a year after the announcement in 2010.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?