Joe Manganiello Broke Up With Girlfriend Bridget Peters
Joe Manganiello is back on the single saddle. The "Magic Mike" actor revealed during "Today" appearance on Monday, March 24 morning that he was no longer dating model girlfriend Bridget Peters.
Host Kathie Lee Gifford attempted to get more information about his personal life when she asked whether he had tattoos. But Manganiello gave her more out of misunderstanding. "I'm single," the actor told Gifford and co-host Hoda Kotb when they asked if he had "a real one," thinking she meant girlfriends.
An embarrassed Manganiello laughed and said, "OK, let's back up. No tattoos, no girlfriend, done. There we go." Gifford and Kotb took the opportunity to cop a feel. "I'll get the other side," Gifford said as she grabbed hold of the actor. Manganiello said with a grin, "This is a nice way to start a morning!"
Manganiello was still spotted walking hand in hand with Peters in January at Sundance Film Festival. "That was a while ago," Manganiello said on the last time he had "a beautiful one." Asked whether he was too busy with his career, the 37-year-old said, "No, you can't be too busy for love. You gotta find time for love. You can always find time. If it's the right one, it's the right one. It doesn't matter, it'll just work out."
Manganiello and Peters had been dating for a year before they broke up sometime within the last couple of months. The "True Blood" actor was previously engaged to model Audra Marie, but he called off the engagement a year after the announcement in 2010.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'