LeAnn Rimes' Jaw Popped Out During Oklahoma Concert
LeAnn Rimes had a jaw-popping performance in Oklahoma on Saturday, March 22, literally. The country singer gave it all during the concert and refrained from doing an encore because she had hurt her jaw.
"Oklahoma!!!! I love you so much! I'm sorry for no encore," the 31-year-old tweeted to explain her abrupt exit. "I had my jaw pop out of place & I can't hear out of my left ear. #tmjsucks" She added later, "I had the best time tonight with my Oklahoma fans! I love y'all!"
TMJ referred to Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, which is common to professional singers and causes pain and dysfunction in the jaw joint. Rimes told a fan that she "had it [TMJ] since I was 16."
Back in summer 2012, Rimes also revealed several painful dental procedures. Unfortunately, the procedures did not help with her pain. She filed a lawsuit in February the next year against the dentist for "severe tooth pain, gum inflammation, and chronic gum bleeding." She alleged her "ability to perform as an artist has been and will continue to be significantly compromised until all re-treatment is complete."
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand