LeAnn Rimes' Jaw Popped Out During Oklahoma Concert
LeAnn Rimes had a jaw-popping performance in Oklahoma on Saturday, March 22, literally. The country singer gave it all during the concert and refrained from doing an encore because she had hurt her jaw.
"Oklahoma!!!! I love you so much! I'm sorry for no encore," the 31-year-old tweeted to explain her abrupt exit. "I had my jaw pop out of place & I can't hear out of my left ear. #tmjsucks" She added later, "I had the best time tonight with my Oklahoma fans! I love y'all!"
TMJ referred to Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, which is common to professional singers and causes pain and dysfunction in the jaw joint. Rimes told a fan that she "had it [TMJ] since I was 16."
Back in summer 2012, Rimes also revealed several painful dental procedures. Unfortunately, the procedures did not help with her pain. She filed a lawsuit in February the next year against the dentist for "severe tooth pain, gum inflammation, and chronic gum bleeding." She alleged her "ability to perform as an artist has been and will continue to be significantly compromised until all re-treatment is complete."
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'