LeAnn Rimes' Jaw Popped Out During Oklahoma Concert
LeAnn Rimes had a jaw-popping performance in Oklahoma on Saturday, March 22, literally. The country singer gave it all during the concert and refrained from doing an encore because she had hurt her jaw.
"Oklahoma!!!! I love you so much! I'm sorry for no encore," the 31-year-old tweeted to explain her abrupt exit. "I had my jaw pop out of place & I can't hear out of my left ear. #tmjsucks" She added later, "I had the best time tonight with my Oklahoma fans! I love y'all!"
TMJ referred to Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, which is common to professional singers and causes pain and dysfunction in the jaw joint. Rimes told a fan that she "had it [TMJ] since I was 16."
Back in summer 2012, Rimes also revealed several painful dental procedures. Unfortunately, the procedures did not help with her pain. She filed a lawsuit in February the next year against the dentist for "severe tooth pain, gum inflammation, and chronic gum bleeding." She alleged her "ability to perform as an artist has been and will continue to be significantly compromised until all re-treatment is complete."
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers