Jay-Z Disses Drake in Jay Electronica's 'We Made It' Remix
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Drake dropped not-so-nice words about fellow rapper Jay-Z's raps in his now-controversial interview with Rolling Stone. In it, the Toronto MC said that Hova couldn't rap any verses without making any art references.
Jay is clearly not happy with Drizzy's comment about his music. The Brooklyn native decides to call out the "Started from the Bottom" hitmaker as he addresses the matter in the verses featured in Jay Electronica's remix of Soulja Boy's "We Made It".
"Sorry Mrs. Drizzy for so much art talk," Jay raps. "Silly me, rappin' 'bout s**t that I really bought/ While these rappers rap about guns that they ain't shot/ And a bunch of other silly s**t that they ain't got."
In the interview with the music magazine last month, Drake was quoted as saying, "It's like Hov can't drop bars these days without at least four art references. I would love to collect [art] at some point, but I think the whole Rap/art world thing is getting kind of corny."
Rihanna's rumored boyfriend also criticized the lyrics of Kanye West's songs. "There were some real questionable bars on there," Drake continued. "Like that Swag-hili line? Come on man, man. Even Fabolous wouldn't say some s**t like that."
More Jay-Z News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery