Kristen Bell Reacts to Girl's Dramatic Singing of 'Frozen' Song
A girl named Francesca, who was in pain, tried to distract her attention by singing a song from "Frozen (2013)" and earned a praise from Kristen Bell. A nearly-2-minute video which apparently was taken by the girl's father shows the girl singing "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" while crying.
According to the description of the video, Francesca's mother was trying to remove a splinter from her daughter's knee. The girl's mother can be heard trying to calm her down while doing the task. Bell, who sang the song in the popular animated movie, praised the girl in a new Twitter post. "Francesa- I'll build a snowman with you!!! You did a great job :)," she wrote, adding a link of the video.
Bell lends her voice for the character Anna in the movie, while Idina Menzel voices Elsa. The soundtrack album of the movie, which was released last year, is currently in its sixth non-consecutive week at No. 1 on Billboard 200. As reported by Nielsen SoundScan, the album jumped from No. 3 after selling additional 99,000 copies last week. Featuring the popular song "Let It Go", the soundtrack album has so far sold 1.4 million units.
The success of the soundtrack album sale was followed by the DVD and Blu-Ray. According to JustJared, it was sold 3.2 million units in the first day of release, including pre orders, after being released on March 18.
More Kristen Bell News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch