Kristen Bell Reacts to Girl's Dramatic Singing of 'Frozen' Song
A girl named Francesca, who was in pain, tried to distract her attention by singing a song from "Frozen (2013)" and earned a praise from Kristen Bell. A nearly-2-minute video which apparently was taken by the girl's father shows the girl singing "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" while crying.
According to the description of the video, Francesca's mother was trying to remove a splinter from her daughter's knee. The girl's mother can be heard trying to calm her down while doing the task. Bell, who sang the song in the popular animated movie, praised the girl in a new Twitter post. "Francesa- I'll build a snowman with you!!! You did a great job :)," she wrote, adding a link of the video.
Bell lends her voice for the character Anna in the movie, while Idina Menzel voices Elsa. The soundtrack album of the movie, which was released last year, is currently in its sixth non-consecutive week at No. 1 on Billboard 200. As reported by Nielsen SoundScan, the album jumped from No. 3 after selling additional 99,000 copies last week. Featuring the popular song "Let It Go", the soundtrack album has so far sold 1.4 million units.
The success of the soundtrack album sale was followed by the DVD and Blu-Ray. According to JustJared, it was sold 3.2 million units in the first day of release, including pre orders, after being released on March 18.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign