Kristen Bell Reacts to Girl's Dramatic Singing of 'Frozen' Song
A girl named Francesca, who was in pain, tried to distract her attention by singing a song from "Frozen (2013)" and earned a praise from Kristen Bell. A nearly-2-minute video which apparently was taken by the girl's father shows the girl singing "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" while crying.
According to the description of the video, Francesca's mother was trying to remove a splinter from her daughter's knee. The girl's mother can be heard trying to calm her down while doing the task. Bell, who sang the song in the popular animated movie, praised the girl in a new Twitter post. "Francesa- I'll build a snowman with you!!! You did a great job :)," she wrote, adding a link of the video.
Bell lends her voice for the character Anna in the movie, while Idina Menzel voices Elsa. The soundtrack album of the movie, which was released last year, is currently in its sixth non-consecutive week at No. 1 on Billboard 200. As reported by Nielsen SoundScan, the album jumped from No. 3 after selling additional 99,000 copies last week. Featuring the popular song "Let It Go", the soundtrack album has so far sold 1.4 million units.
The success of the soundtrack album sale was followed by the DVD and Blu-Ray. According to JustJared, it was sold 3.2 million units in the first day of release, including pre orders, after being released on March 18.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free