Coldplay Debuts Tracks off 'Ghost Stories' During Intimate Show in L.A.
Coldplay played all the tracks off their upcoming album, "Ghost Stories", for the first time at a recent show in Los Angeles. According to Rolling Stone, the British rock band sang the new songs for about 800 lucky fans at Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City.
The show was actually being recorded for an upcoming DVD release. Chris Martin and Co. kicked off the show with their hits "Paradise" and "Clocks". They then performed their new album in full and in order, beginning with "Always in My Head".
The second song played was "Magic", which was released as the first official single earlier this month. Later in the gig, they sang other tracks including "Ink", "True Love", "Midnight", "Another's Arm" and "A Sky Full of Stars".
Two new tracks called "Always in My Head" and "Another's Arm" were first debuted during Coldplay's set at iTunes Festival at South by Southwest a couple weeks ago.
The rockers then closed out the performance with hits "Viva La Vida", "Fix You" and another rendition of "Paradise".
"Ghost Stories" will be Coldplay's first album since 2011's "Mylo Xyloto". The group's sixth studio effort is scheduled to hit the stores on May 12.
More Coldplay News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard