Anne Hathaway Brightens Up 'Rio 2' Premiere in Miami
"Rio 2" voice cast members went to Miami this past weekend to celebrate the movie's premiere. Anne Hathaway was dazzling in a strapless color-block blue-and-orange frock from Roksanda Ilincic's Pre-Autumn/Winter 2014 collection. She paired it with Charlotte Olympia lilac shoes.
The brunette beauty was joined by Kristin Chenoweth, Janelle Monae, George Lopez, Jamie Foxx, Rodrigo Santoro, Andy Garcia, and Tracy Morgan. The former "Saturday Night Live" member, Morgan, brought his fiancee and their newborn daughter to the vibrant event taking place at the Fontainebleau Hotel.
Brazilian carnival band entertained the crowd. Monae who recorded one of the theme songs called "What Is Love?" was also seen taking the stage for a live performance. Earlier in the day, the group attended Miami Walk of Fame event where Foxx and Garcia were honored.
"Rio 2" has been released internationally on March 20 and will hit theaters Stateside on April 11. Blu and Jewel are now a family with three kids. They leave their domesticated life in Rio de Janeiro and head out into the jungle to experience the wildlife. But things are much more different from what this family was used to back at their comfortable sanctuary in the city.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories