Anne Hathaway Brightens Up 'Rio 2' Premiere in Miami
"Rio 2" voice cast members went to Miami this past weekend to celebrate the movie's premiere. Anne Hathaway was dazzling in a strapless color-block blue-and-orange frock from Roksanda Ilincic's Pre-Autumn/Winter 2014 collection. She paired it with Charlotte Olympia lilac shoes.
The brunette beauty was joined by Kristin Chenoweth, Janelle Monae, George Lopez, Jamie Foxx, Rodrigo Santoro, Andy Garcia, and Tracy Morgan. The former "Saturday Night Live" member, Morgan, brought his fiancee and their newborn daughter to the vibrant event taking place at the Fontainebleau Hotel.
Brazilian carnival band entertained the crowd. Monae who recorded one of the theme songs called "What Is Love?" was also seen taking the stage for a live performance. Earlier in the day, the group attended Miami Walk of Fame event where Foxx and Garcia were honored.
"Rio 2" has been released internationally on March 20 and will hit theaters Stateside on April 11. Blu and Jewel are now a family with three kids. They leave their domesticated life in Rio de Janeiro and head out into the jungle to experience the wildlife. But things are much more different from what this family was used to back at their comfortable sanctuary in the city.
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises