Coldplay's Member Guy Berryman Engaged to Model Girlfriend
Guy Berryman, the bassist of band Coldplay, reportedly is engaged to his girlfriend Keshia Gerrits. According to Mirror, the musician recently proposed to the Dutch model, who is 12 years his junior, after 2 years of dating.
"They're really loved-up and are already planning to get married in a secret London location," a source said of the 35-year-old bassist and his girlfriend. "Of course Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow will be there, as will the rest of the band and a selection of close friends from the group's intimate circle." A representative for the bassist declined to comment on the engagement report.
This will not be the first marriage for Berryman. He previously was married to his childhood sweetheart Joanna Berryman, but they separated in 2007. The couple, who remains close after the split, has a 7-year-old daughter together.
In other news, the members of Coldplay recently donated $416,000 to BBC radio DJ Jo Whiley's Sport Relief fundraising campaign. Whiley jogged for 26 hours on a treadmill to raise money for a charity which is aimed at providing necessities such as fresh water and vaccine to underprivileged children.
"Massive respect to the incredible, indegafatible @jowhiley 10K [pound sterling] per hour makes 260K [pound sterling] sponsorship from us @sportrelief love coldplay," the band announced the donation in a Twitter post.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up