Coldplay's Member Guy Berryman Engaged to Model Girlfriend
Guy Berryman, the bassist of band Coldplay, reportedly is engaged to his girlfriend Keshia Gerrits. According to Mirror, the musician recently proposed to the Dutch model, who is 12 years his junior, after 2 years of dating.
"They're really loved-up and are already planning to get married in a secret London location," a source said of the 35-year-old bassist and his girlfriend. "Of course Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow will be there, as will the rest of the band and a selection of close friends from the group's intimate circle." A representative for the bassist declined to comment on the engagement report.
This will not be the first marriage for Berryman. He previously was married to his childhood sweetheart Joanna Berryman, but they separated in 2007. The couple, who remains close after the split, has a 7-year-old daughter together.
In other news, the members of Coldplay recently donated $416,000 to BBC radio DJ Jo Whiley's Sport Relief fundraising campaign. Whiley jogged for 26 hours on a treadmill to raise money for a charity which is aimed at providing necessities such as fresh water and vaccine to underprivileged children.
"Massive respect to the incredible, indegafatible @jowhiley 10K [pound sterling] per hour makes 260K [pound sterling] sponsorship from us @sportrelief love coldplay," the band announced the donation in a Twitter post.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'