Coldplay's Member Guy Berryman Engaged to Model Girlfriend
Guy Berryman, the bassist of band Coldplay, reportedly is engaged to his girlfriend Keshia Gerrits. According to Mirror, the musician recently proposed to the Dutch model, who is 12 years his junior, after 2 years of dating.
"They're really loved-up and are already planning to get married in a secret London location," a source said of the 35-year-old bassist and his girlfriend. "Of course Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow will be there, as will the rest of the band and a selection of close friends from the group's intimate circle." A representative for the bassist declined to comment on the engagement report.
This will not be the first marriage for Berryman. He previously was married to his childhood sweetheart Joanna Berryman, but they separated in 2007. The couple, who remains close after the split, has a 7-year-old daughter together.
In other news, the members of Coldplay recently donated $416,000 to BBC radio DJ Jo Whiley's Sport Relief fundraising campaign. Whiley jogged for 26 hours on a treadmill to raise money for a charity which is aimed at providing necessities such as fresh water and vaccine to underprivileged children.
"Massive respect to the incredible, indegafatible @jowhiley 10K [pound sterling] per hour makes 260K [pound sterling] sponsorship from us @sportrelief love coldplay," the band announced the donation in a Twitter post.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna