'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Finale Sneak Peeks: Rick Is Closer to Terminus
"The Walking Dead" will wrap up its fourth season next week and the episode has been previewed in some sneak-peek videos. Rick's group is apparently going to be the main focus in the season ender as they're getting closer to Terminus.
But danger is coming in their way before they can reunite with other survivors in Terminus. A clip sees Carl running and leaving Rick and Michonne behind when they hear someone screaming for help. Later, the group encounters a walker and Michonne is seen slaying more zombies in another video.
Executive producer Robert Kirkman says no one, including the major characters, is safe in the season finale. Describing the episode as "savage," he says, "In my opinion, I feel like characters ripen like fruit. So while I wouldn't say the more popular a character is the more likely they are to die, they do have to reach a certain level of popularity before they've 'earned' the death. No character is too popular to die."
As for Beth's fate after the abduction, he promises, "We will see Beth again... eventually." He goes on teasing the season finale, "[P]eople are going to be talking about this one. The cliffhanger at the end of season 4 will make the wait between seasons 4 and 5 the hardest wait we've ever had. ENJOY!"
Titled "A", the last episode of "The Walking Dead" season 4 will air Sunday, March 30 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 4.16 Preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.16 Clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 4.16 Clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby