'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Finale Sneak Peeks: Rick Is Closer to Terminus
"The Walking Dead" will wrap up its fourth season next week and the episode has been previewed in some sneak-peek videos. Rick's group is apparently going to be the main focus in the season ender as they're getting closer to Terminus.
But danger is coming in their way before they can reunite with other survivors in Terminus. A clip sees Carl running and leaving Rick and Michonne behind when they hear someone screaming for help. Later, the group encounters a walker and Michonne is seen slaying more zombies in another video.
Executive producer Robert Kirkman says no one, including the major characters, is safe in the season finale. Describing the episode as "savage," he says, "In my opinion, I feel like characters ripen like fruit. So while I wouldn't say the more popular a character is the more likely they are to die, they do have to reach a certain level of popularity before they've 'earned' the death. No character is too popular to die."
As for Beth's fate after the abduction, he promises, "We will see Beth again... eventually." He goes on teasing the season finale, "[P]eople are going to be talking about this one. The cliffhanger at the end of season 4 will make the wait between seasons 4 and 5 the hardest wait we've ever had. ENJOY!"
Titled "A", the last episode of "The Walking Dead" season 4 will air Sunday, March 30 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 4.16 Preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.16 Clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 4.16 Clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress