Chris Evans Hints 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' May Revisit Captain America's Past
Captain America may return to his past in "Avengers: Age of Ultron". Chris Evans seemed to have let it slip when discussing The Cap's vintage costume introduced in the origin movie "Captain America: The First Avenger" back in 2011.
"They were great jackets," the hunky actor said to The Scotsman. "I loved the fit and the look. One of them may even have come home with me." Then, he spilled that he had just been measured up for another period jacket for the next "Avengers" film.
When asked if it meant that "Age of Ultron" would revisit The Cap's past, Evans seemed to realize that he might be accidentally confirming an unauthorized plot detail. "Maybe," the Steve Rogers depicter coyly replied.
Meanwhile, Scarlett Johansson who will reprise her role as Black Widow assured there would be some strong female characters in the sequel. "There were all kinds of characters [at the premiere]," she said, referring to the female fans who dressed up as their favorite Marvel heroines.
"There was a Ms. Marvel, there was a Wasp and a lot of Black Widows out there...one thing I got from all of them is that there is space - they're excited to see [a] female represented in these movies. I think Marvel's kind of heard that note and you'll see some pretty strong female characters in Avengers 2 coming up."
The sequel to 2012's "The Avengers" is due May 1, 2015. Chris Hemsworth returns as Thor, Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Mark Ruffalo as Hulk, and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. Aaron Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen are added as Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, while James Spader is cast as the main baddie.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart