Chris Evans Hints 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' May Revisit Captain America's Past
Captain America may return to his past in "Avengers: Age of Ultron". Chris Evans seemed to have let it slip when discussing The Cap's vintage costume introduced in the origin movie "Captain America: The First Avenger" back in 2011.
"They were great jackets," the hunky actor said to The Scotsman. "I loved the fit and the look. One of them may even have come home with me." Then, he spilled that he had just been measured up for another period jacket for the next "Avengers" film.
When asked if it meant that "Age of Ultron" would revisit The Cap's past, Evans seemed to realize that he might be accidentally confirming an unauthorized plot detail. "Maybe," the Steve Rogers depicter coyly replied.
Meanwhile, Scarlett Johansson who will reprise her role as Black Widow assured there would be some strong female characters in the sequel. "There were all kinds of characters [at the premiere]," she said, referring to the female fans who dressed up as their favorite Marvel heroines.
"There was a Ms. Marvel, there was a Wasp and a lot of Black Widows out there...one thing I got from all of them is that there is space - they're excited to see [a] female represented in these movies. I think Marvel's kind of heard that note and you'll see some pretty strong female characters in Avengers 2 coming up."
The sequel to 2012's "The Avengers" is due May 1, 2015. Chris Hemsworth returns as Thor, Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Mark Ruffalo as Hulk, and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. Aaron Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen are added as Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, while James Spader is cast as the main baddie.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame