'Game of Thrones' Season 4 New Trailers Highlight the Death Threats
With less than two weeks left before the return of "Game of Thrones", more trailers are released to hype up the upcoming season 4 premiere. The two new videos feature the tagline, "All Men Must Die," which is the translation of the often spoken line on the show "Valar Morghulis", hinting that no one is safe in this season.
Daenerys has lesser screen time in these videos, but the Lannisters appear prominently and so does Jon Snow. A glimpse of the Purple Wedding is shared, as well as Cersei who looks angry and sad at the same time. Jaime gets a new hand and Tyrion is in prison.
Jon Snow laments that the world has fallen apart as he prepares to lead the Night's Watch to fight against the wildlings led by Mance Rayder. Other epic battle scenes are also featured briefly in the snippets.
"Game of Thrones" season 4 premieres Sunday, April 6 at 9:00 P.M. on HBO. Lena Headey who plays Cersei recently talked about her character's relationship with her brother Jaime following his return to King's Landing.
"Interesting to film, because we were ... she's in deep pain, and he wants her, because he missed her, and he needs to know she wants him," she told Vulture. "It's just a weird, f**ked-up moment. It's quite mad! [Laughs.] Quite mad. And it's a great transition for him, the loss of someone he doesn't particularly like, but that he's connected to, on a deep level."
"Game of Thrones" Season 4: "All Men" Trailer:
"Game of Thrones" Season 4: "Awaken" Trailer:
More Game of Thrones News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly