L'Wren Scott's Coffin Is Moved to a Funeral Home in Los Angeles
Designer L'Wren Scott, who passed away last week, reportedly will be laid to rest "in the next couple of days." According to New York Daily News, her boyfriend Mick Jagger is planning a small, private event. On Sunday, March 23, her coffin was seen being moved from the Frank E. Campbell Funeral Home on Madison Ave. to the Hollywood Forever Funeral Home and Cemetery in Los Angeles.
Scott's family previously was reported having disagreement over the funeral plan. The member of The Rolling Stones and Scott's brother Randall Bambrough were said expecting the funeral to take place in Los Angeles. Scott's adopted sister Jan Shane, however, reportedly wanted the funeral to be held in Utah, where they grew up.
A source previously said that Shane did not know any details of the planned funeral. "I'm sure she's hurt and frustrated, and would just love to know what's going on," the source said. "She was just as much Jan's sister as she was Randy's. She doesn't know what other options she has right now but to wait and see what happens."
Jagger's daughter Karis has joined the grieveing musician in L.A. to help him with the funeral arrangement by visiting several cemeteries. "Karis has taken L'Wren's loss particularly hard as they were close and loved talking fashion," the source added. "She knew how much L'Wren meant to her father."
More Mick Jagger News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo