L'Wren Scott's Coffin Is Moved to a Funeral Home in Los Angeles
Designer L'Wren Scott, who passed away last week, reportedly will be laid to rest "in the next couple of days." According to New York Daily News, her boyfriend Mick Jagger is planning a small, private event. On Sunday, March 23, her coffin was seen being moved from the Frank E. Campbell Funeral Home on Madison Ave. to the Hollywood Forever Funeral Home and Cemetery in Los Angeles.
Scott's family previously was reported having disagreement over the funeral plan. The member of The Rolling Stones and Scott's brother Randall Bambrough were said expecting the funeral to take place in Los Angeles. Scott's adopted sister Jan Shane, however, reportedly wanted the funeral to be held in Utah, where they grew up.
A source previously said that Shane did not know any details of the planned funeral. "I'm sure she's hurt and frustrated, and would just love to know what's going on," the source said. "She was just as much Jan's sister as she was Randy's. She doesn't know what other options she has right now but to wait and see what happens."
Jagger's daughter Karis has joined the grieveing musician in L.A. to help him with the funeral arrangement by visiting several cemeteries. "Karis has taken L'Wren's loss particularly hard as they were close and loved talking fashion," the source added. "She knew how much L'Wren meant to her father."
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance