L'Wren Scott's Coffin Is Moved to a Funeral Home in Los Angeles
Designer L'Wren Scott, who passed away last week, reportedly will be laid to rest "in the next couple of days." According to New York Daily News, her boyfriend Mick Jagger is planning a small, private event. On Sunday, March 23, her coffin was seen being moved from the Frank E. Campbell Funeral Home on Madison Ave. to the Hollywood Forever Funeral Home and Cemetery in Los Angeles.
Scott's family previously was reported having disagreement over the funeral plan. The member of The Rolling Stones and Scott's brother Randall Bambrough were said expecting the funeral to take place in Los Angeles. Scott's adopted sister Jan Shane, however, reportedly wanted the funeral to be held in Utah, where they grew up.
A source previously said that Shane did not know any details of the planned funeral. "I'm sure she's hurt and frustrated, and would just love to know what's going on," the source said. "She was just as much Jan's sister as she was Randy's. She doesn't know what other options she has right now but to wait and see what happens."
Jagger's daughter Karis has joined the grieveing musician in L.A. to help him with the funeral arrangement by visiting several cemeteries. "Karis has taken L'Wren's loss particularly hard as they were close and loved talking fashion," the source added. "She knew how much L'Wren meant to her father."
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper