Evelyn Lozada Gave Birth to Baby Boy Naturally
It's a boy for "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada and Dodgers outfielder Carl Crawford. She gave birth to the baby on Saturday, March 22 at 3:55 A.M. MST. The newborn weighed 8 lbs. and was 21 inches long.
"I have EXCITING NEWS!" the 38-year-old tweeted the announcement on Saturday. "Thank you God for my blessing!" Showered with congratulatory messages, Lozada wrote, "Just wanted to thank all of u for ur loving tweets today! Means so much to me! LOVE ALL OF U!"
Her representative shared the happy news to Us Weekly, saying, "She is super excited and she delivered him naturally. Evelyn is so excited and her entire family was there as well as Carl and his family." The rep also told People, "It was very quick and Evelyn is happy because she was super nervous. Baby boy is so handsome and she can't wait to reveal him to the world."
Name of the baby was not immediately revealed. He joins big sister Shaniece Hairston, 20, who is Lozada's daughter from a previous relationship.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism