Evelyn Lozada Gave Birth to Baby Boy Naturally
It's a boy for "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada and Dodgers outfielder Carl Crawford. She gave birth to the baby on Saturday, March 22 at 3:55 A.M. MST. The newborn weighed 8 lbs. and was 21 inches long.
"I have EXCITING NEWS!" the 38-year-old tweeted the announcement on Saturday. "Thank you God for my blessing!" Showered with congratulatory messages, Lozada wrote, "Just wanted to thank all of u for ur loving tweets today! Means so much to me! LOVE ALL OF U!"
Her representative shared the happy news to Us Weekly, saying, "She is super excited and she delivered him naturally. Evelyn is so excited and her entire family was there as well as Carl and his family." The rep also told People, "It was very quick and Evelyn is happy because she was super nervous. Baby boy is so handsome and she can't wait to reveal him to the world."
Name of the baby was not immediately revealed. He joins big sister Shaniece Hairston, 20, who is Lozada's daughter from a previous relationship.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna