Evelyn Lozada Gave Birth to Baby Boy Naturally
It's a boy for "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada and Dodgers outfielder Carl Crawford. She gave birth to the baby on Saturday, March 22 at 3:55 A.M. MST. The newborn weighed 8 lbs. and was 21 inches long.
"I have EXCITING NEWS!" the 38-year-old tweeted the announcement on Saturday. "Thank you God for my blessing!" Showered with congratulatory messages, Lozada wrote, "Just wanted to thank all of u for ur loving tweets today! Means so much to me! LOVE ALL OF U!"
Her representative shared the happy news to Us Weekly, saying, "She is super excited and she delivered him naturally. Evelyn is so excited and her entire family was there as well as Carl and his family." The rep also told People, "It was very quick and Evelyn is happy because she was super nervous. Baby boy is so handsome and she can't wait to reveal him to the world."
Name of the baby was not immediately revealed. He joins big sister Shaniece Hairston, 20, who is Lozada's daughter from a previous relationship.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris