Evelyn Lozada Gave Birth to Baby Boy Naturally
It's a boy for "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada and Dodgers outfielder Carl Crawford. She gave birth to the baby on Saturday, March 22 at 3:55 A.M. MST. The newborn weighed 8 lbs. and was 21 inches long.
"I have EXCITING NEWS!" the 38-year-old tweeted the announcement on Saturday. "Thank you God for my blessing!" Showered with congratulatory messages, Lozada wrote, "Just wanted to thank all of u for ur loving tweets today! Means so much to me! LOVE ALL OF U!"
Her representative shared the happy news to Us Weekly, saying, "She is super excited and she delivered him naturally. Evelyn is so excited and her entire family was there as well as Carl and his family." The rep also told People, "It was very quick and Evelyn is happy because she was super nervous. Baby boy is so handsome and she can't wait to reveal him to the world."
Name of the baby was not immediately revealed. He joins big sister Shaniece Hairston, 20, who is Lozada's daughter from a previous relationship.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'