Lady GaGa Premieres Her 12-Minute 'G.U.Y.' Music Video
Lady GaGa's "G.U.Y." music video debuted on NBC's "Dateline" on Saturday, March 22 evening. Clocking in at almost 12 minutes, this is her longest video yet, ahead of her nine-minute video collaboration with Beyonce Knowles on "Telephone" a few years ago.
The video opens with men in suits fighting with each other while money bills are floating. GaGa plays a fallen angel who gets pierced in the chest by an arrow shot by one of the men. She struggles her way to a large castle where she is carried by two men and later submerged into a pool of water. The track "G.U.Y." does not begin until she reemerges from the pool.
The video, made in the form of a short film, later sees GaGa getting her revenge against the men. The women from "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" make a cameo in the video playing classical musical instruments.
It actually ends after 7 minutes and 30 seconds but GaGa chose to include the credits roll as well. She was revealed as the director of the video which was shot last month in Hearst Castle in San Simeon, California.
"G.U.Y." is the third official single from "ARTPOP". The song is scheduled to impact radio next month.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen