Angelina Jolie Joins Stella McCartney in 'Maleficent' Inspired Kids Line
Angelina Jolie turns a fashion designer for children costume. The actress has partnered with Stella McCartney for a capsule collection inspired by her latest film "Maleficent".
Named after the Disney movie, the line includes eight styles for kids - boys and girls - ages 4 to 14. There will be princess frocks and shoes for little girls, as well as T-shirts and sneakers for little boys. They will be sold between $75 to $185, with 10 percent of all sales going to SOS Children's Villages.
"I've always been a huge fan of Disney growing up, as was my mother, and I grew up watching all the films like most kids did," McCartney told WWD. "When the opportunity presented itself and I was invited by Angelina Jolie to visit the film set, I jumped at the chance." Her inspiration came from the titular character herself. "There is a bit of a darkness to Maleficent which can be really scary at times but at the same time visually brilliant," she explained
This is not the first time McCartney has teamed up with Disney. She designed jewelry inspired by Tim Burton's 2010 film "Alice in Wonderland".
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture