Angelina Jolie Joins Stella McCartney in 'Maleficent' Inspired Kids Line
Angelina Jolie turns a fashion designer for children costume. The actress has partnered with Stella McCartney for a capsule collection inspired by her latest film "Maleficent".
Named after the Disney movie, the line includes eight styles for kids - boys and girls - ages 4 to 14. There will be princess frocks and shoes for little girls, as well as T-shirts and sneakers for little boys. They will be sold between $75 to $185, with 10 percent of all sales going to SOS Children's Villages.
"I've always been a huge fan of Disney growing up, as was my mother, and I grew up watching all the films like most kids did," McCartney told WWD. "When the opportunity presented itself and I was invited by Angelina Jolie to visit the film set, I jumped at the chance." Her inspiration came from the titular character herself. "There is a bit of a darkness to Maleficent which can be really scary at times but at the same time visually brilliant," she explained
This is not the first time McCartney has teamed up with Disney. She designed jewelry inspired by Tim Burton's 2010 film "Alice in Wonderland".
More Angelina Jolie News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie