Isaac Hanson and Wife Nikki Name Newborn Daughter Nina Odette
The Hanson clan has grown. Isaac Hanson, the oldest brother in rock band Hanson, and his wife Nikki have welcomed their third child, a baby girl named Nina Odette. Born on Tuesday, March 11, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, she weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz.
The newborn joins older brothers Clarke Everett, 6, and James Monroe, 5. "After more than five years of not having a baby in the house, having our first little girl is going to be fun," Hanson told Us Weekly in a statement. "I know that Everett and Monroe are excited about being big brothers."
Nina has eight cousins to play with. Taylor Hanson and wife Natalie are parents to Ezra, 10, Penelope, 8, River, 6, Viggo, 4, and Wilheimina Jane, 12 months. Zac Hanson and wife Kate are parents to Shepherd, 5, Junia Rosa Ruth, 2, and George Abraham Walker, 4 months.
Isaac doesn't have much time to attend to the baby. The group will get back on the road and continue their world tour to support their sixth studio album "Anthem".
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny