Isaac Hanson and Wife Nikki Name Newborn Daughter Nina Odette
The Hanson clan has grown. Isaac Hanson, the oldest brother in rock band Hanson, and his wife Nikki have welcomed their third child, a baby girl named Nina Odette. Born on Tuesday, March 11, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, she weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz.
The newborn joins older brothers Clarke Everett, 6, and James Monroe, 5. "After more than five years of not having a baby in the house, having our first little girl is going to be fun," Hanson told Us Weekly in a statement. "I know that Everett and Monroe are excited about being big brothers."
Nina has eight cousins to play with. Taylor Hanson and wife Natalie are parents to Ezra, 10, Penelope, 8, River, 6, Viggo, 4, and Wilheimina Jane, 12 months. Zac Hanson and wife Kate are parents to Shepherd, 5, Junia Rosa Ruth, 2, and George Abraham Walker, 4 months.
Isaac doesn't have much time to attend to the baby. The group will get back on the road and continue their world tour to support their sixth studio album "Anthem".
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons