Isaac Hanson and Wife Nikki Name Newborn Daughter Nina Odette
The Hanson clan has grown. Isaac Hanson, the oldest brother in rock band Hanson, and his wife Nikki have welcomed their third child, a baby girl named Nina Odette. Born on Tuesday, March 11, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, she weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz.
The newborn joins older brothers Clarke Everett, 6, and James Monroe, 5. "After more than five years of not having a baby in the house, having our first little girl is going to be fun," Hanson told Us Weekly in a statement. "I know that Everett and Monroe are excited about being big brothers."
Nina has eight cousins to play with. Taylor Hanson and wife Natalie are parents to Ezra, 10, Penelope, 8, River, 6, Viggo, 4, and Wilheimina Jane, 12 months. Zac Hanson and wife Kate are parents to Shepherd, 5, Junia Rosa Ruth, 2, and George Abraham Walker, 4 months.
Isaac doesn't have much time to attend to the baby. The group will get back on the road and continue their world tour to support their sixth studio album "Anthem".
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes