Isaac Hanson and Wife Nikki Name Newborn Daughter Nina Odette
The Hanson clan has grown. Isaac Hanson, the oldest brother in rock band Hanson, and his wife Nikki have welcomed their third child, a baby girl named Nina Odette. Born on Tuesday, March 11, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, she weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz.
The newborn joins older brothers Clarke Everett, 6, and James Monroe, 5. "After more than five years of not having a baby in the house, having our first little girl is going to be fun," Hanson told Us Weekly in a statement. "I know that Everett and Monroe are excited about being big brothers."
Nina has eight cousins to play with. Taylor Hanson and wife Natalie are parents to Ezra, 10, Penelope, 8, River, 6, Viggo, 4, and Wilheimina Jane, 12 months. Zac Hanson and wife Kate are parents to Shepherd, 5, Junia Rosa Ruth, 2, and George Abraham Walker, 4 months.
Isaac doesn't have much time to attend to the baby. The group will get back on the road and continue their world tour to support their sixth studio album "Anthem".
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest