James Franco and Seth Rogen Recreate Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's Vogue Cover
James Franco and his best friend Seth Rogen recreated the latest Vogue cover which features Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Shortly after news of the couple being featured on the magazine's cover emerged, Franco took to Facebook to share his version.
In a photo uploaded on Friday, March 21, West and his fiance's faces have been digitally edited into Franco and Rogen's. "Seth! Love you, dog!" Franco simply wrote.
Franco and Rogen, who met on the set of "Freaks and Geeks" 15 years ago, made headline last year when they spoofed West's music video of "Bound 2", which also features the 33-year-old reality star. In the video called "Bound 3", Rogen plays Kardashian and goes topless while riding a motorcycle with Franco.
"This is such a dream come true!!! Thank you @VogueMagazine for this cover! O M GGGGGG!!! I can't even..." the mother of North West tweeted after the cover was unveiled. Her half-sister Kendall Jenner additionally commented, "Soooo major sister! this is gorgeous!!!"
However, not everyone is happy after leaning that the rapper and his fiancee are featured in the magazine's cover. Sarah Michelle Gellar wrote on Twitter that she considered canceling the magazine subscription, ending the post with, "Who is with me???" The post prompted Kardashian's BFF Jonathan Cheban to comment, "Do u matter?"
More James Franco News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'