James Franco and Seth Rogen Recreate Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's Vogue Cover
James Franco and his best friend Seth Rogen recreated the latest Vogue cover which features Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Shortly after news of the couple being featured on the magazine's cover emerged, Franco took to Facebook to share his version.
In a photo uploaded on Friday, March 21, West and his fiance's faces have been digitally edited into Franco and Rogen's. "Seth! Love you, dog!" Franco simply wrote.
Franco and Rogen, who met on the set of "Freaks and Geeks" 15 years ago, made headline last year when they spoofed West's music video of "Bound 2", which also features the 33-year-old reality star. In the video called "Bound 3", Rogen plays Kardashian and goes topless while riding a motorcycle with Franco.
"This is such a dream come true!!! Thank you @VogueMagazine for this cover! O M GGGGGG!!! I can't even..." the mother of North West tweeted after the cover was unveiled. Her half-sister Kendall Jenner additionally commented, "Soooo major sister! this is gorgeous!!!"
However, not everyone is happy after leaning that the rapper and his fiancee are featured in the magazine's cover. Sarah Michelle Gellar wrote on Twitter that she considered canceling the magazine subscription, ending the post with, "Who is with me???" The post prompted Kardashian's BFF Jonathan Cheban to comment, "Do u matter?"
More James Franco News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video