James Franco and Seth Rogen Recreate Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's Vogue Cover
James Franco and his best friend Seth Rogen recreated the latest Vogue cover which features Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Shortly after news of the couple being featured on the magazine's cover emerged, Franco took to Facebook to share his version.
In a photo uploaded on Friday, March 21, West and his fiance's faces have been digitally edited into Franco and Rogen's. "Seth! Love you, dog!" Franco simply wrote.
Franco and Rogen, who met on the set of "Freaks and Geeks" 15 years ago, made headline last year when they spoofed West's music video of "Bound 2", which also features the 33-year-old reality star. In the video called "Bound 3", Rogen plays Kardashian and goes topless while riding a motorcycle with Franco.
"This is such a dream come true!!! Thank you @VogueMagazine for this cover! O M GGGGGG!!! I can't even..." the mother of North West tweeted after the cover was unveiled. Her half-sister Kendall Jenner additionally commented, "Soooo major sister! this is gorgeous!!!"
However, not everyone is happy after leaning that the rapper and his fiancee are featured in the magazine's cover. Sarah Michelle Gellar wrote on Twitter that she considered canceling the magazine subscription, ending the post with, "Who is with me???" The post prompted Kardashian's BFF Jonathan Cheban to comment, "Do u matter?"
More James Franco News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce