James Franco and Seth Rogen Recreate Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's Vogue Cover
James Franco and his best friend Seth Rogen recreated the latest Vogue cover which features Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Shortly after news of the couple being featured on the magazine's cover emerged, Franco took to Facebook to share his version.
In a photo uploaded on Friday, March 21, West and his fiance's faces have been digitally edited into Franco and Rogen's. "Seth! Love you, dog!" Franco simply wrote.
Franco and Rogen, who met on the set of "Freaks and Geeks" 15 years ago, made headline last year when they spoofed West's music video of "Bound 2", which also features the 33-year-old reality star. In the video called "Bound 3", Rogen plays Kardashian and goes topless while riding a motorcycle with Franco.
"This is such a dream come true!!! Thank you @VogueMagazine for this cover! O M GGGGGG!!! I can't even..." the mother of North West tweeted after the cover was unveiled. Her half-sister Kendall Jenner additionally commented, "Soooo major sister! this is gorgeous!!!"
However, not everyone is happy after leaning that the rapper and his fiancee are featured in the magazine's cover. Sarah Michelle Gellar wrote on Twitter that she considered canceling the magazine subscription, ending the post with, "Who is with me???" The post prompted Kardashian's BFF Jonathan Cheban to comment, "Do u matter?"
More James Franco News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake