Drake Debuts New Song 'Call on Me' During U.K. Show
Drake treated fans with the first live performance of a new track when he brought his tour to National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, U.K. on Friday night, March 21. The slow-tempo R&B tune is reportedly titled "Call on Me".
The performance was recorded by a fan who attended the concert and later shared it on YouTube. It's still unclear whether or not the song is a leftover from his "Nothing Was the Same" album.
Drake is very close to wrapping up his "Would You Like a Tour?" tour, which was launched in support of his latest record that peaked at Billboard 200's No. 1 following its release last year. On March 22, the rapper will take the stage at Liverpool Echo Arena before closing out the tour at London's O2 Arena on March 24-26.
During the European leg of the tour, Drake has invited some special guests to his show. He brought out rumored girlfriend Rihanna to perform their collaboration "Take Care" in Paris earlier this month. A few days later, Kanye West made an appearance in Berlin to perform his "Black Skinhead".
More Drake News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media