Drake Debuts New Song 'Call on Me' During U.K. Show
Drake treated fans with the first live performance of a new track when he brought his tour to National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, U.K. on Friday night, March 21. The slow-tempo R&B tune is reportedly titled "Call on Me".
The performance was recorded by a fan who attended the concert and later shared it on YouTube. It's still unclear whether or not the song is a leftover from his "Nothing Was the Same" album.
Drake is very close to wrapping up his "Would You Like a Tour?" tour, which was launched in support of his latest record that peaked at Billboard 200's No. 1 following its release last year. On March 22, the rapper will take the stage at Liverpool Echo Arena before closing out the tour at London's O2 Arena on March 24-26.
During the European leg of the tour, Drake has invited some special guests to his show. He brought out rumored girlfriend Rihanna to perform their collaboration "Take Care" in Paris earlier this month. A few days later, Kanye West made an appearance in Berlin to perform his "Black Skinhead".
More Drake News
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting