Drake Debuts New Song 'Call on Me' During U.K. Show
Drake treated fans with the first live performance of a new track when he brought his tour to National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, U.K. on Friday night, March 21. The slow-tempo R&B tune is reportedly titled "Call on Me".
The performance was recorded by a fan who attended the concert and later shared it on YouTube. It's still unclear whether or not the song is a leftover from his "Nothing Was the Same" album.
Drake is very close to wrapping up his "Would You Like a Tour?" tour, which was launched in support of his latest record that peaked at Billboard 200's No. 1 following its release last year. On March 22, the rapper will take the stage at Liverpool Echo Arena before closing out the tour at London's O2 Arena on March 24-26.
During the European leg of the tour, Drake has invited some special guests to his show. He brought out rumored girlfriend Rihanna to perform their collaboration "Take Care" in Paris earlier this month. A few days later, Kanye West made an appearance in Berlin to perform his "Black Skinhead".
More Drake News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'