Jesse Eisenberg and Dakota Fanning Plant Bomb in 'Night Moves' Trailer
The first trailer for "Night Moves" is available for viewing pleasure. The video gives an idea of what kind of eco-terrorism planned by three radical environmentalists played by Jesse Eisenberg, Dakota Fanning and Peter Sarsgaard. The trio devises a plan to explode a hydroelectric dam in Oregon.
Directed by Kelly Reichardt, the drama has been screened at Venice and Toronto International Film Festivals last year. It will screen at the Tribeca Film Festival which will run from April 16 to April 27 before it opens in U.S. theaters starting May 30.
"I actually really dislike the term 'eco-terrorism,' " Sarsgaard told ET Movies. "We could apply it to everything. That person would be like a terrorism cocktail. It's a difficult term. Terrorism is a term used by the people being terrorized... There are these laws invented after 9/11 that were meant to apply to terrorists... if you committed an act of violence, even if people weren't killed, these laws would be applied to you."
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson