Jesse Eisenberg and Dakota Fanning Plant Bomb in 'Night Moves' Trailer
The first trailer for "Night Moves" is available for viewing pleasure. The video gives an idea of what kind of eco-terrorism planned by three radical environmentalists played by Jesse Eisenberg, Dakota Fanning and Peter Sarsgaard. The trio devises a plan to explode a hydroelectric dam in Oregon.
Directed by Kelly Reichardt, the drama has been screened at Venice and Toronto International Film Festivals last year. It will screen at the Tribeca Film Festival which will run from April 16 to April 27 before it opens in U.S. theaters starting May 30.
"I actually really dislike the term 'eco-terrorism,' " Sarsgaard told ET Movies. "We could apply it to everything. That person would be like a terrorism cocktail. It's a difficult term. Terrorism is a term used by the people being terrorized... There are these laws invented after 9/11 that were meant to apply to terrorists... if you committed an act of violence, even if people weren't killed, these laws would be applied to you."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia