Jesse Eisenberg and Dakota Fanning Plant Bomb in 'Night Moves' Trailer
The first trailer for "Night Moves" is available for viewing pleasure. The video gives an idea of what kind of eco-terrorism planned by three radical environmentalists played by Jesse Eisenberg, Dakota Fanning and Peter Sarsgaard. The trio devises a plan to explode a hydroelectric dam in Oregon.
Directed by Kelly Reichardt, the drama has been screened at Venice and Toronto International Film Festivals last year. It will screen at the Tribeca Film Festival which will run from April 16 to April 27 before it opens in U.S. theaters starting May 30.
"I actually really dislike the term 'eco-terrorism,' " Sarsgaard told ET Movies. "We could apply it to everything. That person would be like a terrorism cocktail. It's a difficult term. Terrorism is a term used by the people being terrorized... There are these laws invented after 9/11 that were meant to apply to terrorists... if you committed an act of violence, even if people weren't killed, these laws would be applied to you."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season