Jesse Eisenberg and Dakota Fanning Plant Bomb in 'Night Moves' Trailer
The first trailer for "Night Moves" is available for viewing pleasure. The video gives an idea of what kind of eco-terrorism planned by three radical environmentalists played by Jesse Eisenberg, Dakota Fanning and Peter Sarsgaard. The trio devises a plan to explode a hydroelectric dam in Oregon.
Directed by Kelly Reichardt, the drama has been screened at Venice and Toronto International Film Festivals last year. It will screen at the Tribeca Film Festival which will run from April 16 to April 27 before it opens in U.S. theaters starting May 30.
"I actually really dislike the term 'eco-terrorism,' " Sarsgaard told ET Movies. "We could apply it to everything. That person would be like a terrorism cocktail. It's a difficult term. Terrorism is a term used by the people being terrorized... There are these laws invented after 9/11 that were meant to apply to terrorists... if you committed an act of violence, even if people weren't killed, these laws would be applied to you."
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI