Jesse Eisenberg and Dakota Fanning Plant Bomb in 'Night Moves' Trailer
The first trailer for "Night Moves" is available for viewing pleasure. The video gives an idea of what kind of eco-terrorism planned by three radical environmentalists played by Jesse Eisenberg, Dakota Fanning and Peter Sarsgaard. The trio devises a plan to explode a hydroelectric dam in Oregon.
Directed by Kelly Reichardt, the drama has been screened at Venice and Toronto International Film Festivals last year. It will screen at the Tribeca Film Festival which will run from April 16 to April 27 before it opens in U.S. theaters starting May 30.
"I actually really dislike the term 'eco-terrorism,' " Sarsgaard told ET Movies. "We could apply it to everything. That person would be like a terrorism cocktail. It's a difficult term. Terrorism is a term used by the people being terrorized... There are these laws invented after 9/11 that were meant to apply to terrorists... if you committed an act of violence, even if people weren't killed, these laws would be applied to you."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media