Ellen Page Eyed to Play John Belushi's Wife in Biopic
Ellen Page is in talks to join an Untitled John Belushi biopic. The Wrap learns that the Oscar-nominated "Juno" actress is considered to play John Belushi's wife, Judith Jacklin, in the movie which will be written and directed by Steve Conrad.
Judith, now known as Judy Belushi Pisano, was Belushi's high school sweetheart. They got married and remained together until his death in 1982. She serves as a producer for the pic and writes with Tanner Colby a book which the movie's script is based on.
Emile Hirsch lands the lead role, and Miles Teller has been mentioned to play Dan Aykroyd, Belushi's "Blues Brothers" co-star who also serves as a producer for the upcoming film.
The biopic will chronicle Belushi's journey to stardom in 1970s through his shocking fatal drug overdose at the Chateau Marmont. He was just 33. The late actor/comedian was best known as the original member of "Saturday Night Live" and the star of movies like "The Blues Brothers" and "Animal House".
Page was last seen in Sundance film "Touchy Feely". She will next reprise her role as Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat in "X-Men: Days of Future Past" which is due Stateside on May 23.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked