Kate Upton Is the New Face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Kate Upton has been announced as the new face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. The company shared the news of their partnership in a video released on Friday, March 21. Following Katie Holmes' steps, the 21-year-old model will start the campaign in July.
"So happy to finally announce I am the new face of @bobbibrown !! Honored to work with @justbobbibrown," the Sports Illustrated model said in a Twitter post. Bobbi Brown shared the same feelings, writing, "Excited to work w @KateUpton as new face of @BobbiBrown. She's beautiful, confident & creates her own rules."
"She's not just a woman that's beautiful - we all know that - but she is smart, she is nice and she creates her own rules, and a I love a woman who does that," Brown said of Upton during an appearance on "Good Morning America", adding that working with her was the make-up artist's "dream."
"That's why I was so excited to meet Bobbi and be in collaboration with Bobbi Brown, because it's so amazing," Upton stated. "Every day when I'm on set with you I'm so inspired, and it's all about your inner beauty and makeup's just to enhance that."
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'