Kate Upton Is the New Face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Kate Upton has been announced as the new face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. The company shared the news of their partnership in a video released on Friday, March 21. Following Katie Holmes' steps, the 21-year-old model will start the campaign in July.
"So happy to finally announce I am the new face of @bobbibrown !! Honored to work with @justbobbibrown," the Sports Illustrated model said in a Twitter post. Bobbi Brown shared the same feelings, writing, "Excited to work w @KateUpton as new face of @BobbiBrown. She's beautiful, confident & creates her own rules."
"She's not just a woman that's beautiful - we all know that - but she is smart, she is nice and she creates her own rules, and a I love a woman who does that," Brown said of Upton during an appearance on "Good Morning America", adding that working with her was the make-up artist's "dream."
"That's why I was so excited to meet Bobbi and be in collaboration with Bobbi Brown, because it's so amazing," Upton stated. "Every day when I'm on set with you I'm so inspired, and it's all about your inner beauty and makeup's just to enhance that."
More Kate Upton News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West