Kate Upton Is the New Face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Kate Upton has been announced as the new face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. The company shared the news of their partnership in a video released on Friday, March 21. Following Katie Holmes' steps, the 21-year-old model will start the campaign in July.
"So happy to finally announce I am the new face of @bobbibrown !! Honored to work with @justbobbibrown," the Sports Illustrated model said in a Twitter post. Bobbi Brown shared the same feelings, writing, "Excited to work w @KateUpton as new face of @BobbiBrown. She's beautiful, confident & creates her own rules."
"She's not just a woman that's beautiful - we all know that - but she is smart, she is nice and she creates her own rules, and a I love a woman who does that," Brown said of Upton during an appearance on "Good Morning America", adding that working with her was the make-up artist's "dream."
"That's why I was so excited to meet Bobbi and be in collaboration with Bobbi Brown, because it's so amazing," Upton stated. "Every day when I'm on set with you I'm so inspired, and it's all about your inner beauty and makeup's just to enhance that."
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper