Kate Upton Is the New Face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Kate Upton has been announced as the new face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. The company shared the news of their partnership in a video released on Friday, March 21. Following Katie Holmes' steps, the 21-year-old model will start the campaign in July.
"So happy to finally announce I am the new face of @bobbibrown !! Honored to work with @justbobbibrown," the Sports Illustrated model said in a Twitter post. Bobbi Brown shared the same feelings, writing, "Excited to work w @KateUpton as new face of @BobbiBrown. She's beautiful, confident & creates her own rules."
"She's not just a woman that's beautiful - we all know that - but she is smart, she is nice and she creates her own rules, and a I love a woman who does that," Brown said of Upton during an appearance on "Good Morning America", adding that working with her was the make-up artist's "dream."
"That's why I was so excited to meet Bobbi and be in collaboration with Bobbi Brown, because it's so amazing," Upton stated. "Every day when I'm on set with you I'm so inspired, and it's all about your inner beauty and makeup's just to enhance that."
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance