Kate Upton Is the New Face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Kate Upton has been announced as the new face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. The company shared the news of their partnership in a video released on Friday, March 21. Following Katie Holmes' steps, the 21-year-old model will start the campaign in July.
"So happy to finally announce I am the new face of @bobbibrown !! Honored to work with @justbobbibrown," the Sports Illustrated model said in a Twitter post. Bobbi Brown shared the same feelings, writing, "Excited to work w @KateUpton as new face of @BobbiBrown. She's beautiful, confident & creates her own rules."
"She's not just a woman that's beautiful - we all know that - but she is smart, she is nice and she creates her own rules, and a I love a woman who does that," Brown said of Upton during an appearance on "Good Morning America", adding that working with her was the make-up artist's "dream."
"That's why I was so excited to meet Bobbi and be in collaboration with Bobbi Brown, because it's so amazing," Upton stated. "Every day when I'm on set with you I'm so inspired, and it's all about your inner beauty and makeup's just to enhance that."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked