Lady GaGa Shares a Preview of 'G.U.Y.' Music Video
The music video for Lady GaGa's newest single, "G.U.Y.", is currently on the way. To build the anticipation, the Mother Monster gave fans the first look at the upcoming visuals when she visited "Today" show on Friday, March 21.
The sneak-peek clip features synchronized swimmers and cameo appearances from the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". As reported, the full music video will be premiered on NBC's "Dateline" on Saturday, March 22.
During her appearance on "Today", GaGa also shared some details about the video, which was shot at California's Hearst Castle last month. "We had our work cut out for us with this video," she said. "It was a very big production. We shot for six days and it was just such a pleasure working with the whole team."
She then defended her decision to work with artist Millie Brown, who vomited green liquid on her during her recent SXSW performance. "Millie and I know that not everybody's going to love that performance but we both really believe in artistic expression and strong identities, and I support her and what she does," she explained.
She added, " 'ARTPOP', my new album, is about bringing art and music together in the spirit of creative rebellion, and for us, that performance was art in its purest form."
More Lady GaGa News
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online