Lady GaGa Shares a Preview of 'G.U.Y.' Music Video
The music video for Lady GaGa's newest single, "G.U.Y.", is currently on the way. To build the anticipation, the Mother Monster gave fans the first look at the upcoming visuals when she visited "Today" show on Friday, March 21.
The sneak-peek clip features synchronized swimmers and cameo appearances from the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". As reported, the full music video will be premiered on NBC's "Dateline" on Saturday, March 22.
During her appearance on "Today", GaGa also shared some details about the video, which was shot at California's Hearst Castle last month. "We had our work cut out for us with this video," she said. "It was a very big production. We shot for six days and it was just such a pleasure working with the whole team."
She then defended her decision to work with artist Millie Brown, who vomited green liquid on her during her recent SXSW performance. "Millie and I know that not everybody's going to love that performance but we both really believe in artistic expression and strong identities, and I support her and what she does," she explained.
She added, " 'ARTPOP', my new album, is about bringing art and music together in the spirit of creative rebellion, and for us, that performance was art in its purest form."
More Lady GaGa News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017