Lady GaGa Shares a Preview of 'G.U.Y.' Music Video
The music video for Lady GaGa's newest single, "G.U.Y.", is currently on the way. To build the anticipation, the Mother Monster gave fans the first look at the upcoming visuals when she visited "Today" show on Friday, March 21.
The sneak-peek clip features synchronized swimmers and cameo appearances from the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". As reported, the full music video will be premiered on NBC's "Dateline" on Saturday, March 22.
During her appearance on "Today", GaGa also shared some details about the video, which was shot at California's Hearst Castle last month. "We had our work cut out for us with this video," she said. "It was a very big production. We shot for six days and it was just such a pleasure working with the whole team."
She then defended her decision to work with artist Millie Brown, who vomited green liquid on her during her recent SXSW performance. "Millie and I know that not everybody's going to love that performance but we both really believe in artistic expression and strong identities, and I support her and what she does," she explained.
She added, " 'ARTPOP', my new album, is about bringing art and music together in the spirit of creative rebellion, and for us, that performance was art in its purest form."
More Lady GaGa News
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week