New 'Gotham' Photos Reveal Young Bruce Wayne and Catwoman
More "Gotham" citizens are revealed in photos from the set of the upcoming FOX series. Seen for the first time in the photos are young Bruce Wayne a.k.a. Batman portrayed by David Mazouz and young Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman played by Camren Bicondova.
Both stars pose together in one image, and Mazouz is also pictured with Grayson McCouch and Brette Taylor, who play Bruce's parents, when filming their scenes in New York. Additionally, Gotham has released an official photo of Bicondova as Catwoman.
Previously, the show revealed Donal Logue as Detective Harvey Bullock. Older set photos, meanwhile, have given first look at Benjamin McKenzie's Detective James Gordon and Robin Lord Taylor's Oswald Cobblepot.
"Gotham" has received straight-to-series order from FOX. Its pilot is written by "The Mentalist" creator Bruno Heller and directed by Danny Cannon ("CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", "Nikita").
The show will explore the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon and the villains who made Gotham City famous. Jada Pinkett Smith, Sean Pertwee, Zabryna Guevara and Erin Richards also join the cast.
More Gotham News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick