'X-Men' Star Omar Sy Joins 'Jurassic World'
"Jurassic World" adds another actor to its cast ensemble. Omar Sy is tapped for the fourth installment of "Jurassic Park" franchise. "Fan of this saga from the beginning, I'm very proud to be part of the cast for JURASSIC WORLD," he tweeted.
What role Sy will play is unclear, but the actor who plays new mutant Bishop in "X-Men: Days of Future Past" will join Chris Pratt, Irrfan Khan, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins, Nick Robinson, Jake Johnson, and Vincent D'Onofrio who will play the main baddie.
Directed by Colin Trevorrow, it's due June 12, 2015. Though the plot is still under wraps, the "Safety Not Guaranteed" helmer assured fans that it would not be a reboot to the 1993 classic. "This is a new sci-fi terror adventure set 22 years after the horrific events of Jurassic Park," he said.
Fan of this saga from the beginning, Iâ��m very proud to be part of the cast for JURASSIC WORLD
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role