'X-Men' Star Omar Sy Joins 'Jurassic World'
"Jurassic World" adds another actor to its cast ensemble. Omar Sy is tapped for the fourth installment of "Jurassic Park" franchise. "Fan of this saga from the beginning, I'm very proud to be part of the cast for JURASSIC WORLD," he tweeted.
What role Sy will play is unclear, but the actor who plays new mutant Bishop in "X-Men: Days of Future Past" will join Chris Pratt, Irrfan Khan, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins, Nick Robinson, Jake Johnson, and Vincent D'Onofrio who will play the main baddie.
Directed by Colin Trevorrow, it's due June 12, 2015. Though the plot is still under wraps, the "Safety Not Guaranteed" helmer assured fans that it would not be a reboot to the 1993 classic. "This is a new sci-fi terror adventure set 22 years after the horrific events of Jurassic Park," he said.
Fan of this saga from the beginning, Iâ��m very proud to be part of the cast for JURASSIC WORLD
More Jurassic World News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!