'X-Men' Star Omar Sy Joins 'Jurassic World'
"Jurassic World" adds another actor to its cast ensemble. Omar Sy is tapped for the fourth installment of "Jurassic Park" franchise. "Fan of this saga from the beginning, I'm very proud to be part of the cast for JURASSIC WORLD," he tweeted.
What role Sy will play is unclear, but the actor who plays new mutant Bishop in "X-Men: Days of Future Past" will join Chris Pratt, Irrfan Khan, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins, Nick Robinson, Jake Johnson, and Vincent D'Onofrio who will play the main baddie.
Directed by Colin Trevorrow, it's due June 12, 2015. Though the plot is still under wraps, the "Safety Not Guaranteed" helmer assured fans that it would not be a reboot to the 1993 classic. "This is a new sci-fi terror adventure set 22 years after the horrific events of Jurassic Park," he said.
Fan of this saga from the beginning, Iâ��m very proud to be part of the cast for JURASSIC WORLD
More Jurassic World News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?