'X-Men' Star Omar Sy Joins 'Jurassic World'
"Jurassic World" adds another actor to its cast ensemble. Omar Sy is tapped for the fourth installment of "Jurassic Park" franchise. "Fan of this saga from the beginning, I'm very proud to be part of the cast for JURASSIC WORLD," he tweeted.
What role Sy will play is unclear, but the actor who plays new mutant Bishop in "X-Men: Days of Future Past" will join Chris Pratt, Irrfan Khan, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins, Nick Robinson, Jake Johnson, and Vincent D'Onofrio who will play the main baddie.
Directed by Colin Trevorrow, it's due June 12, 2015. Though the plot is still under wraps, the "Safety Not Guaranteed" helmer assured fans that it would not be a reboot to the 1993 classic. "This is a new sci-fi terror adventure set 22 years after the horrific events of Jurassic Park," he said.
Fan of this saga from the beginning, Iâ��m very proud to be part of the cast for JURASSIC WORLD
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up