'X-Men' Star Omar Sy Joins 'Jurassic World'
"Jurassic World" adds another actor to its cast ensemble. Omar Sy is tapped for the fourth installment of "Jurassic Park" franchise. "Fan of this saga from the beginning, I'm very proud to be part of the cast for JURASSIC WORLD," he tweeted.
What role Sy will play is unclear, but the actor who plays new mutant Bishop in "X-Men: Days of Future Past" will join Chris Pratt, Irrfan Khan, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins, Nick Robinson, Jake Johnson, and Vincent D'Onofrio who will play the main baddie.
Directed by Colin Trevorrow, it's due June 12, 2015. Though the plot is still under wraps, the "Safety Not Guaranteed" helmer assured fans that it would not be a reboot to the 1993 classic. "This is a new sci-fi terror adventure set 22 years after the horrific events of Jurassic Park," he said.
Fan of this saga from the beginning, Iâ��m very proud to be part of the cast for JURASSIC WORLD
More Jurassic World News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'