Video: Billy Joel and Jimmy Fallon Sing a Duet Using an iPad App
Billy Joel performed a duet with Jimmy Fallon when he made a guest appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday night, March 20. The veteran singer and the TV host formed a two-man Doo-Wop group with the help of an iPad app.
"You're one of my all-time favorites and just to even talk to you, I get a little nervous. But to sing with you is the craziest thing," Fallon told Joel before the performance. "And so I came up with an idea where maybe I could sing with you. See if you want to do this or not."
Called Loopy HD, the app allowed the two stars harmonize multiple vocals in just seconds. They sang an amazing rendition of The Tokens' classic "The Lion Sleeps Tonight".
Later in the Thursday episode of the late night show, Joel sat on his piano while singing his song called "You May Be Right". Fallon then appeared next to the singer and showcased his vocals before crawling on the top of the piano.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'