Video: Billy Joel and Jimmy Fallon Sing a Duet Using an iPad App
Billy Joel performed a duet with Jimmy Fallon when he made a guest appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday night, March 20. The veteran singer and the TV host formed a two-man Doo-Wop group with the help of an iPad app.
"You're one of my all-time favorites and just to even talk to you, I get a little nervous. But to sing with you is the craziest thing," Fallon told Joel before the performance. "And so I came up with an idea where maybe I could sing with you. See if you want to do this or not."
Called Loopy HD, the app allowed the two stars harmonize multiple vocals in just seconds. They sang an amazing rendition of The Tokens' classic "The Lion Sleeps Tonight".
Later in the Thursday episode of the late night show, Joel sat on his piano while singing his song called "You May Be Right". Fallon then appeared next to the singer and showcased his vocals before crawling on the top of the piano.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance