Video: Billy Joel and Jimmy Fallon Sing a Duet Using an iPad App
Billy Joel performed a duet with Jimmy Fallon when he made a guest appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday night, March 20. The veteran singer and the TV host formed a two-man Doo-Wop group with the help of an iPad app.
"You're one of my all-time favorites and just to even talk to you, I get a little nervous. But to sing with you is the craziest thing," Fallon told Joel before the performance. "And so I came up with an idea where maybe I could sing with you. See if you want to do this or not."
Called Loopy HD, the app allowed the two stars harmonize multiple vocals in just seconds. They sang an amazing rendition of The Tokens' classic "The Lion Sleeps Tonight".
Later in the Thursday episode of the late night show, Joel sat on his piano while singing his song called "You May Be Right". Fallon then appeared next to the singer and showcased his vocals before crawling on the top of the piano.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7