Video: Billy Joel and Jimmy Fallon Sing a Duet Using an iPad App
Billy Joel performed a duet with Jimmy Fallon when he made a guest appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday night, March 20. The veteran singer and the TV host formed a two-man Doo-Wop group with the help of an iPad app.
"You're one of my all-time favorites and just to even talk to you, I get a little nervous. But to sing with you is the craziest thing," Fallon told Joel before the performance. "And so I came up with an idea where maybe I could sing with you. See if you want to do this or not."
Called Loopy HD, the app allowed the two stars harmonize multiple vocals in just seconds. They sang an amazing rendition of The Tokens' classic "The Lion Sleeps Tonight".
Later in the Thursday episode of the late night show, Joel sat on his piano while singing his song called "You May Be Right". Fallon then appeared next to the singer and showcased his vocals before crawling on the top of the piano.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed