Rep: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Welcome Twin Boys
Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky have welcomed two baby boys to the family. A representative for the "Thor" star confirms to E! Online that Pataky gave birth to the babies on Friday, March 21. Other info of the babies such as the names and weight was not revealed.
The couple reportedly went to Cedars Sinai Medical Center on Thursday. According to TMZ, Hemsworth was seen in the hallway with a security guard, while two other guards were outside Pataky's room.
Hemsworth and the "Fast and Furious 6" actress got married in 2010. They welcomed their first child together, a daughter named India Rose, in 2012.
"Being a father is certainly a task. But the best one that I could ever ask for. Being home, being with the family, that's what it's about ... It makes me much more relaxed with work, because I have something that is far more important to me now," the 30-year-old star told PEOPLE last year.
"You have to make an effort and try to stay together as much as you can," the Spanish actress added in a separate interview. "If we start splitting and doing other things it's not going to last." Pataky also shared that she and Hemsworth would not take a job while the other was busy. "It's difficult because you have to give up some things because you want to keep the family together. We try and keep it as normal as much as we can - like a typical family," she explained.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences