Rep: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Welcome Twin Boys
Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky have welcomed two baby boys to the family. A representative for the "Thor" star confirms to E! Online that Pataky gave birth to the babies on Friday, March 21. Other info of the babies such as the names and weight was not revealed.
The couple reportedly went to Cedars Sinai Medical Center on Thursday. According to TMZ, Hemsworth was seen in the hallway with a security guard, while two other guards were outside Pataky's room.
Hemsworth and the "Fast and Furious 6" actress got married in 2010. They welcomed their first child together, a daughter named India Rose, in 2012.
"Being a father is certainly a task. But the best one that I could ever ask for. Being home, being with the family, that's what it's about ... It makes me much more relaxed with work, because I have something that is far more important to me now," the 30-year-old star told PEOPLE last year.
"You have to make an effort and try to stay together as much as you can," the Spanish actress added in a separate interview. "If we start splitting and doing other things it's not going to last." Pataky also shared that she and Hemsworth would not take a job while the other was busy. "It's difficult because you have to give up some things because you want to keep the family together. We try and keep it as normal as much as we can - like a typical family," she explained.
More Chris Hemsworth News
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek