Second Weekend of Sasquatch! Music Festival Canceled
This year's Sasquatch! music festival was planned to take place in late May and in early July. However, the event's organizers have just announced that the second show scheduled for the Fourth of July weekend has been canceled
Jeff Trisler, president of Live Nation Seattle, explained the cancellation in a statement posted on the fest's website on Friday, March 21. "The Sasquatch! community has spoken. They continue to support the traditional Memorial Day Weekend event with great enthusiasm," the statement read.
"Unfortunately, the second weekend was not embraced. We felt it was better to cancel the new event now and give everyone time to make alternative plans for the Fourth of July weekend," it added. The organizers will refund those who purchased tickets for the second weekend via Ticketmaster.
Sasquatch! fest's traditional Memorial Day weekend concert will continue as planned with Outkast, The National, Queens of the Stone Age and M.I.A. headlining. It will be held on May 23-25 at the Gorge Amphitheatre, Washington.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video