ABC Launches New 'Bachelor' Spin-Off, 'Bachelor in Paradise'
Another "The Bachelor" spin-off is coming. ABC is launching "Bachelor in Paradise" this summer to bridge the gap between "The Bachelorette" and "The Bachelor". The network yanked "Bachelor Pad" from its line-up last summer.
Entertainment Weekly reports that the latest "Bachelor" spin-off will be in the same vein as "Bachelor Pad", but will be filmed in a tropical destination. The show will bring "Bachelor" fan favorites and villains to an "isolated romantic paradise," where they will live together over the course of six episodes.
There, they will get a second chance to find love. There will be a rose ceremony like the mother show, but it's unclear if someone will go home each week. The show, that will only run for six episodes, is still hosted by Chris Harrison.
The official logline for "Bachelor in Paradise" reads, "The romantic dating series will feature new twists, shocking surprises, unexpected guests and some of the most unlikely relationships in Bachelor history, plus all the usual romance, drama and tears we've come to expect from the Bachelor franchise. It all comes together in the romantic television event of the summer."
Premiere date and castmembers will be announced later.
More Bachelor in Paradise News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert