ABC Launches New 'Bachelor' Spin-Off, 'Bachelor in Paradise'
Another "The Bachelor" spin-off is coming. ABC is launching "Bachelor in Paradise" this summer to bridge the gap between "The Bachelorette" and "The Bachelor". The network yanked "Bachelor Pad" from its line-up last summer.
Entertainment Weekly reports that the latest "Bachelor" spin-off will be in the same vein as "Bachelor Pad", but will be filmed in a tropical destination. The show will bring "Bachelor" fan favorites and villains to an "isolated romantic paradise," where they will live together over the course of six episodes.
There, they will get a second chance to find love. There will be a rose ceremony like the mother show, but it's unclear if someone will go home each week. The show, that will only run for six episodes, is still hosted by Chris Harrison.
The official logline for "Bachelor in Paradise" reads, "The romantic dating series will feature new twists, shocking surprises, unexpected guests and some of the most unlikely relationships in Bachelor history, plus all the usual romance, drama and tears we've come to expect from the Bachelor franchise. It all comes together in the romantic television event of the summer."
Premiere date and castmembers will be announced later.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service