ABC Launches New 'Bachelor' Spin-Off, 'Bachelor in Paradise'
Another "The Bachelor" spin-off is coming. ABC is launching "Bachelor in Paradise" this summer to bridge the gap between "The Bachelorette" and "The Bachelor". The network yanked "Bachelor Pad" from its line-up last summer.
Entertainment Weekly reports that the latest "Bachelor" spin-off will be in the same vein as "Bachelor Pad", but will be filmed in a tropical destination. The show will bring "Bachelor" fan favorites and villains to an "isolated romantic paradise," where they will live together over the course of six episodes.
There, they will get a second chance to find love. There will be a rose ceremony like the mother show, but it's unclear if someone will go home each week. The show, that will only run for six episodes, is still hosted by Chris Harrison.
The official logline for "Bachelor in Paradise" reads, "The romantic dating series will feature new twists, shocking surprises, unexpected guests and some of the most unlikely relationships in Bachelor history, plus all the usual romance, drama and tears we've come to expect from the Bachelor franchise. It all comes together in the romantic television event of the summer."
Premiere date and castmembers will be announced later.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'