ABC Launches New 'Bachelor' Spin-Off, 'Bachelor in Paradise'
Another "The Bachelor" spin-off is coming. ABC is launching "Bachelor in Paradise" this summer to bridge the gap between "The Bachelorette" and "The Bachelor". The network yanked "Bachelor Pad" from its line-up last summer.
Entertainment Weekly reports that the latest "Bachelor" spin-off will be in the same vein as "Bachelor Pad", but will be filmed in a tropical destination. The show will bring "Bachelor" fan favorites and villains to an "isolated romantic paradise," where they will live together over the course of six episodes.
There, they will get a second chance to find love. There will be a rose ceremony like the mother show, but it's unclear if someone will go home each week. The show, that will only run for six episodes, is still hosted by Chris Harrison.
The official logline for "Bachelor in Paradise" reads, "The romantic dating series will feature new twists, shocking surprises, unexpected guests and some of the most unlikely relationships in Bachelor history, plus all the usual romance, drama and tears we've come to expect from the Bachelor franchise. It all comes together in the romantic television event of the summer."
Premiere date and castmembers will be announced later.
More Bachelor in Paradise News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father